Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What's your ideal saturday morning?

Posted at

For me it's getting up at a decent time, feeling well-rested. Then going to the kitchen to get some cereal and toast. after that I would bring in the toast and cereal into the living room, flump down onto the couch and watch the morning shows on the discovery channel and probably the cartoons on some kids channel.

Posted at

For me it's getting up at a decent time, feeling well-rested. Then going to the kitchen to get some cereal and toast. after that I would bring in the toast and cereal into the living room, flump down onto the couch and watch the morning shows on the discovery channel and probably the cartoons on some kids channel.

That's too orderly. Me-get up noonish, turn on monitor, loligag on that internet thing, check comic for comments, laugh at sadness, nap, write.

Posted at

That's too orderly. Me-get up noonish, turn on monitor, loligag on that internet thing, check comic for comments, laugh at sadness, nap, write.

I've got nothing to do anyway.

Posted at

Saturdays have mornings?

Posted at

Saturdays have mornings?

I thought… no apperently.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

surrounded by 10 pretty ladies like a harem or something (if I can afford it why not needs $$$ lol)

marine
marine
Posted at

Watching cartoons all morning. Sadly they don't have that anymore.

Theres always the Boomerang network, but they've started showing newer cartoons and less Looney Toons or old MGM cartoons and stuff from that era is generally not shown. Still a lot of hanna barbera stuff on there, which is great.

Thats a regular saturday morning.

Kyupol, I've told you time and time again that more than one means you have to put up with twice as much bullshit.

Posted at

there would be no ideal morning for me, because I'd be sleeping in. I'm not a morning person, lol.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

NOT GOING TO WORK. *Bonks her head on the desk.*

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Not sitting at home doing nothing. :kitty:

As much as I love sleeping… I get so depressed when the day gets shorter.

Posted at

IF ten women only equaled twice the bullshit it'd be worth it. Almost.

Posted at

Not sitting at home doing nothing. :kitty:

As much as I love sleeping… I get so depressed when the day gets shorter.

I know what you mean, days seem depressingly short to me already.

On the other hand, sleep is awesome.

Posted at

today was my ideal saturday. my day off and i didn't do shit.
i caught up on much needed sleep.

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Wha… wtf is a morning? :P

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm starting again to see why you guys miss updates.

Mornings are the best.

Its mid day and early evening that I hate. Thats why I run on vegas time. I get up in the middle of the night and can enjoy the morning, but the rest of the day is terrible.

Posted at

I'm starting again to see why you guys miss updates.

Mornings are the best.

Its mid day and early evening that I hate. Thats why I run on vegas time. I get up in the middle of the night and can enjoy the morning, but the rest of the day is terrible.

I'm the opposite of that. I seem to be at my most active at night, of course, due to the fact that no one else ever is, I'm awake during the day as well and I'm always completely knackered. Like now for instance. It's twenty to ten and the only reason I'm awake right now is a) the laundrette doesn't open until ten and b) I need to stay awake long enough to get a decent nights sleep for the early rising shit I'm pulling tomorrow.

I will be dead before I reach thirty.

The fact I haven't eaten anything since Thursday evening doesn't help.

marine
marine
Posted at

Me too. Nights are like my mornings. I like to ideally go to sleep around noon and wake up around nine at night. That way I can enjoy the night and morning, but not that pesky afternoon or evening.

saria
saria
Posted at

You know, if anything, i'm up earlyer on a Saterday then during the rest of the week.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.