Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What? The Komrade returns?

Posted at

I'm back! I'm also comicking again. Rahberries, Sundays and Wednesdays, is known as awesomeness in its purest form. Not really, but howdy! Good to be back, Ducking around again.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

NO SMOKING IN THE DUCK!!! *Slaps your cigar away.*

Posted at

You touch my cigar and I'll light a new one, put it out in your eye, then insert my forearm, elbow deep mind you, into the charred hole. I'll then root around with my fingers trying to locate you larynx which, once rended from your frail mortal shell of course, I will proceed to play as one would a kazoo. Likely to the hymn of my beloved Corps.

But I'm just fuckin' with ya.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm…I'm scared.
But the fact that you can make your own kazoo-ish instrument from naught but a cigar hole and a bit of elbow grease is impressive. You should put that on your resume or something.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

I'm…I'm scared.
But the fact that you can make your own kazoo-ish instrument from naught but a cigar hole and a bit of elbow grease is impressive. You should put that on your resume or something.

The key is to hum into it, not blow.

Welcome back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Just the usual, tears of an innocent child with a little lemon zest strained through a tortured soul. Or some Sailor Jerry on ice, whatever ya got.

Posted at

I am scared of people in the army.

Like you.

You're scary.

Posted at

You should be even more scared, you just said I was in the Army. Also, I'm a nice guy, my rifle's in the armory!

Posted at

I am pretty sure you said somewhere that you are/were in the army.

If you aren't, it's ok, you're still pretty scary.

Posted at

No. United States Marine Corps, but I'll forgive ya 'cause you have such a perty face.

Posted at

Ok, sorry.

My granddad was a marine, he was scary as well.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

but I'll forgive ya 'cause you have such a perty face.
And a perty mouth! Don't forget the perty mouth!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Uuuuhhh, is that a threat? Uh? Is that a threat? BRING IT ON MAN!!! I'll just destroy all your DVD's and strach your car when your not looking. HA!!!

Posted at

Welcome back, KomradeDave! Nice cigar!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.