Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Personally I enjoy my cookies in their raw dough form. But how about the rest of you? Do you like them burned to a crisp? Half-baked? crispy on the outside, raw on the inside? Just bored and curious.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Mint milano cookies and chocolate chip

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I like ones that are gooey enough that you can tear them apart, and the insides and any additional ingredients like chocolate chips do that wonderful sticky pull apart thing. Mmmm. Oh my goodness, I really want a chocolate chip cookie now.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I like them right out of the oven before they have cooled. Chocolate chips that are still molten. – Oh, and ice cold milk.

I also like big, chewy, pre-packaged gas station cookies.

Oh, and any milano/Peppridge Farm specialty cookie.

lemon_king
lemon_king
Posted at

My personal favorites are Peanut Butter Cookies, and crispy. Not so crispy you hurt your teeth, but not falling apart.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Mmm… I love them raw, just out of the oven *HOT, but yummeh.*, half baked, and gooey in the middle. I'll eat them if their fully cooked, but I HATE to stone hard cookies. @_@

As for my favorites, I love Monster, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Swedish Coconut. ^_^

Signz
Signz
Posted at

kay get ready for this…

double fudge cookies, i take them outta the oven and there like, falling apart oh so damn gooey. then i smoother every single one with vanilla frosting. and then i sometimes stick them together. IT. IS. HEAVEN.

Posted at

Two words. FRESHLY BAKED.

But, in my opinion, too much chocolate, then the cookie is required to be incinerated.

Posted at

I hold them in my tea for several minutes until they fall apart, then drink them.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

When they're called biscuits. Chewy ANZAC biscuits are best, especially when they're left to cool and get even chewier. :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:o
Soft, warm and chocolatey.
:3

I hold them in my tea for several minutes until they fall apart, then drink them.
Ewwww…
I hate those bits you get in the bottom when you dip things in your tea. T_T So I stopped doing eet.

Posted at

Mmm… I love them raw, just out of the oven *HOT, but yummeh.*, half baked, and gooey in the middle. I'll eat them if their fully cooked, but I HATE to stone hard cookies. @_@

ditto!!!

I also like the dough form…

chocolate chip cookies, peaunt butter with that large chocolate chip in the center, chocolate cookies….

I like those the best and it's proably the only cookies I'd eat often.

Posted at

I love them being really soft! I can't stand a hard cookie…

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

Two words. FRESHLY BAKED.

also known as, when they're AWESOME!

Posted at

Freshly-baked, just cool enough to eat without burning your tongue. With a glass of milk…

For some reason, cookies taste extra special on Christmas Eve. I'm a huge fan of macadamia nut cookies (I say I'll eat one, and end up eating them all after about 2 hours.)

ketenol
ketenol
Posted at

In the mouth.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Freshly baked and dipped in a piping hot cup of tea until they are almost too soggy to hold anymore

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

They taste best when they're not tossed.

Just kidding…

Hot, chewy, fresh out the oven. Now if we're talking pre-packaged - they taste best coated with chocolate in the form of shortbread.

God bless you Keibler Elves…

Posted at

White and dark chocolate or cranberries and chocolate or walnut and toffee…
Damn you forum, now you've got me snacking on chocolate.

Posted at

When they're MINE!
Om nom nom nom…

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Definitely not raw. I'm a health-fanatic so raw eggs freak me out. Eeek, salmonella!
I like my cookies well-cooked and a bit crispy. A healthy brown please.

herio
herio
Posted at

biscuits though when im real board i make them so they tasted nice when they cool down i have a thing for scotch fingers and anything in in the smart buy family pack

Posted at

When I make them myself, and they're kinda crunchy on the outside and warm and melty on the inside, with chocolate chips.
I made cookies with my friend once that had: two double chocolate-chip cookies with mint icing in between. It was like a tiny cookie sandwich. :)

Posted at

kay get ready for this…

double fudge cookies, i take them outta the oven and there like, falling apart oh so damn gooey. then i smoother every single one with vanilla frosting. and then i sometimes stick them together. IT. IS. HEAVEN.

Sounds like heaven! T-T

Posted at

kay get ready for this…

Sounds like heaven! T-T

hell yeah. I want the recipe. :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.