GreenApple
GreenApple
Posted at

Where are you from?

I'am from Slovakia :)

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The most corrupt state with the highest taxes and densest population (people per square mile as well as intelligence) in the United States; New Jersey.

Anyone in New York I am available for meetings of the mindless (at least on my part) ;)

Dan
Dan
Posted at

The Earth.
Hey, so am I!
We should hang out together one day! Eat some donuts! Drink some coffee! Break some mail boxes!

Signz
Signz
Posted at

the great white north.

uhhh…. canada i mean. yap.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The Earth.

There are times when I doubt that New Jersey is located on that planet.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I live in a country that fails at all sports, has a massively high obesity rate, has a ridiculously low intelligence, is highly racist, is okay with teenage pregnancy to the point of it being the norm because of three to four generation fo it happening, has national pride to the point of socially excluding or near killing those that don't think the same, has vicious football violence tactics, and many more bad things including the highest suicide rate in the UK and the most violent country in the Western world based upon the number of violent incidents per head of it's comparatively small population.

And I live in a town slightly West of Western Europe's Murder Capital that is sometimes included in it's surveys and things because it's right on the city border.

It's thinking about it that makes me slightly more comfortable about moving to Liverpool.

But I've got friends here. That's the big problem.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

There are times when I doubt that New Jersey is located on that planet.
It's not. That would be the fabled parallel Earth, Planet X!!!!!
The Earth.
Hey, so am I!
We should hang out together one day! Eat some donuts! Drink some coffee! Break some mail boxes!
Are you sure you're not really on Earth II? AKA Planet X? >.>

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Britland. :o

Posted at

I live in a country that fails at all sports, has a massively high obesity rate, has a ridiculously low intelligence, is highly racist, is okay with teenage pregnancy to the point of it being the norm because of three to four generation fo it happening, has national pride to the point of socially excluding or near killing those that don't think the same, has vicious football violence tactics, and many more bad things including the highest suicide rate in the UK and the most violent country in the Western world based upon the number of violent incidents per head of it's comparatively small population.

Hey cool, me too.

I can't wait 'til I get out of here again.

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

Regional Victoria, Australia.

Lots of fresh air, no matter what the bureaucrats in the city say about our open cut coal power stations that give them all of their precious electricity.

Cheers!

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Hey cool, me too.

I can't wait 'til I get out of here again.
Trainspotting quote tiem! Lol.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Pennsylvania, US.

Ohio, US. Land of…..corn.
Land of even more corn.

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

Papa New Guinea

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

NEIGHBOUR! :D

Posted at

Regional Victoria, Australia.

Lots of fresh air, no matter what the bureaucrats in the city say about our open cut coal power stations that give them all of their precious electricity.

Cheers!

Is that near Geelong by any chance? I lived there for a while (much to my dismay).

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

Nah… about two hours the other side of Melbourne.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.