Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

# I've been changing channels I don't see them on the T.V show… #

But seriously, people have been disappearing. Hpkomic and Whiskers are gone. x3022 (of robot chuck) is missing from DD and so is Ozone. Kain has no internet access and Eggbert seems to have faded away.

So where'd all the good people go?

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Right here, baby!

…Just kidding.

I'm not sure about a lot of those people (like you said, some of them don't have internet access. And you actually say Kain as a good person? I just find him annoying.)

I do know that Hpkomic feels a little elitist and has decided that most of the DDers on the forums are annoying. He has his own website of StudioBlu or something.

I have wondered where Ozone has gone off to.

Posted at

isn't X3022, on vaction or something? but damn it's been a long vacation…

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

And I'll be gone all next month too. Then what will you do?!

I do miss Ozone though. But that's the problem with this internet. You can't actually contact people on it if they don't want to be contacted.

Huxley
Huxley
Posted at

Well, Here's what I learned (on all the art forums I been too) when someone is good they stay and continue to post etc and etc. BUT when then realize they are good most people think of it like this: they have 2 choices continue to post here anyway or the other choice is that they decided that they are too good for the other people over here….or they have a life.

OR the truth of it is that might have been struck up side their head with lazyness.

Posted at

I was wondering that actually. :(

I want ozone back, damnit!! :?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I was wondering that actually. :(

I want ozone back, damnit!! :?

I just assumed he's on holiday. Let's not send out the search parties just yet. :wink:

.: SpANG! :.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Maybe YOU GUYS should go outdoors, too. get some sun, catch some waves, gamble, drink, whatnot. Whatnot is fun. :P

.: SpANG! :.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Ozones probably at a beach for vacation, they dont have computers at the hotels like that (or atleast where i live they dont) Dont worry, 3 days after vacation is the time to worry.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Maybe YOU GUYS should go outdoors, too. get some sun, catch some waves, gamble, drink, whatnot. Whatnot is fun. :P

What are these 'sun' and 'waves' you speak of?

Posted at

oz is teaching an art class, i think.
and usually his update takes longer cause he puts crazy detail in every page

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Yeah, but Ozone usually posts like crazy no matter what. Still, teaching a class could take up a lot of time.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

This so called "social life" shall be the death of the interwebs.

.: Myxomatosis :.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

Sorry Aqua, you'll have to put up will all us lame ones.

Posted at

but the sun… IT BURNS!!!!!

Enef
Enef
Posted at

These types of topics usually don't help. You know 'cos a bunch of people bitch about how much they have a mancrush on people, everyone else bitches about how much they hate people. The people never see the topic because they aren't here to see it.

Also, the BEAUTY of the internet is people can't contact you if you don't want them to.

Posted at

My skin would burst into flame if I were to do that.

Ok, so I don't know that for sure, but considering how pale I am it's a fairly good guess…. ;)

Posted at

My skin would burst into flame if I were to do that.

Ok, so I don't know that for sure, but considering how pale I am it's a fairly good guess…. ;)

ditto.

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

I tell you what happened , i can't believe you haven't figured it out!

The world was on the verge of absolute distruction, but alone there was nothing they could do. So they summoned me and sacrficed themselves to give their powers to me. In an epic battle too great for cable television i saved the world from its threat.

I might bring them back…for a price.

:smt119

…so uh, what were we talking about again?

Posted at

Nobody misses me. :(

Posted at

Nobody misses me. :(

Every time I log off, I miss you skool.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Elitist? Ouch.

Anyway, the reason I left is so I can devote all my time to Nightgig. Aside from that, yes, I do find many of the posters here to be annoying, but ah well, they're all over the internet these days.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.