Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who am I...? Why am I here...? Why is that guy's tongue stuck in the VCR...?

Posted at

ello ello ello. I have been a fan of drunk duck for a very long time, and was a member before the crash. however i do not believe i have ever posted in the forum. so yesterday(or maybe it was a few days ago, im not really counting) i posted in the forum games section, and i posted there a few more times today. it then sorta donned on me that i should introduce my self to the forum, as it where. so i am doing so. you may notice, after reading the title of this thread/topic (whatever) that i like to use quotes alot. if you read my posts in forum games, and my signature(which is likely to change often.) they you see even more fun qoutes. just because i think it might annoy him, my brother is the artist of Breeding Ground. (hahah…now he has to admit to being related to me.hahahaha) anyway, i dont have a comic, but if my sister (who can draw, well i can not) ever decides to actually work with me, we will be adding a very…interesting comic. it probally wont ever happen, but ………well whatever. i will try to post in the forum often, and hopefully more than one post a day.
oh, if anyone knows where i can get more awesome quotes (serieus(sp), funny, twisted, whatever) please give me linkage. cha for now

Posted at

Hello and welcome….again? I dunno lol Anyway glad to see ya. I hope you get your comic going, seeing as you are an interesting person yourself lol Well if you want some quotes I always like http://www.coolfunnyquotes.com/ They always have nifty stuff.

br4nzilla
br4nzilla
Posted at

Hello, welcome.. to the forums? Hi! XD

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

You seem british.

Posted at

Comicmasta- im not british. born and raised in the usa….mainly colorado.
AQua_ng - lololol…..
Brinx - i am a girl. but, hey, everyone gets that mixed up.

thanks everyone for the welcome.

Posted at

Yay someone who makes less sense than me! Yay! Here's a quote for ya buddy:

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro" -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted at

like i said, its aight……everyone makes that mistake……..dont know why….but whatever.

Posted at

Comicmasta- im not british. born and raised in the usa….mainly colorado.
AQua_ng - lololol…..
Brinx - i am a girl. but, hey, everyone gets that mixed up.

thanks everyone for the welcome.

Nice to see a british lad here on the DD. Perhaps you can liven things up with that fantastic accent of yours :-)

Posted at

YOu feel the comic in your head will never happen….? I am certain your evilness has ways of persuasion if you truly want it to happen… hehe ;)

Posted at

alas, the person i wish to persuad is none other than my twin sister…………….and she has dealt with my evil ways her whole life, and is there for imune……….sides, she is scary…..i try not to annoy her………..the rest of the world, yes………her, no. bad idea. these crazy claw like things grow out of her hands. i think she calls them nails, but they are way to long, hard, and sharp to be nails. nails are like mine…………no wait, scratch that……..i keep forgetting i dont have any…….but yeah. i really hope it happens.

Posted at

alas, the person i wish to persuad is none other than my twin sister…………….and she has dealt with my evil ways her whole life, and is there for imune……….sides, she is scary…..i try not to annoy her………..the rest of the world, yes………her, no. bad idea. these crazy claw like things grow out of her hands. i think she calls them nails, but they are way to long, hard, and sharp to be nails. nails are like mine…………no wait, scratch that……..i keep forgetting i dont have any…….but yeah. i really hope it happens.
I have twin sisters too.

A belated welcome.

Posted at

wow…its been forever since i came to the forum, im just here cause i was in my profile page and i saw a link to here……hmm..anyway..hello to other twin person. doesnt it suck? twins are the coolest and evilist person you will ever meet…anyway….thanks everyone for welcoming me, lets hope i actually manage to post here again………i am so random. i get all into to a thing for like a week…and then its gone, and i dont care anymore…ha

Posted at

Is this the largest welcome ever?

Anyway, hello.

Megacherv
Megacherv
Posted at

I'm British…:(
What's wrong with being British? 'm British, wai that's probably why…

Love_q
Love_q
Posted at

Best Article
Emotional and Romantic Love quotes for him
Emotional and Romantic Love quotes for him

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.