Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

who do I....

Posted at

ask for in giving me an description title of: "Changes Avatars like people go though 20 mintue fads"

but maybe that's too long, but I want something simlar to that. an joke of sorts, you know?

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I changed my avatar everyday for a week once.

.: Myxomatosis :.

Posted at

that's not a clamp one.

that seems like a random anime girl that belongs to no series and is simply some very pretty anime art.

although, the clamp characters are funny to me. it seems that clamp is full of hunky, beauitful angyrous people that's claimed to have no gender at all (like the main angel from the comic wish), that can be often mistaken for females but aren't females. isn't males netheir.

some ARE males though, despite the appearance of a woman.

when you look at it, the males are more prettier than the females, and the females are in a small minority unless they're in an comic about romance and such.

Posted at

You mean like a forum title (myxo's is a bunch of numbers, mine is about batman)?

They're only given to mods really, and a couple here and there if a person has made themselves stand out in a certain way. :) We wouldn't be able to (nor want to) keep up with most forum users wanting to have their titles changed. We'd also have a custom title list a mile long (we have to go through an interface), it's pretty long already.

Posted at

ah, ok. ^^;;

it would be neat though, if people could just change thier fourm titles after a certain amount of posts or something, or have like a fourm shop where people could earn credits by posting and then using the credits to "buy" the fourm titles and such.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hehehehe, you and your IMVU thingo ^_^
It's a great idea actually. You'd need to program a different forum system though. We couldn't do that with this one…

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

It was great when you used that CLAMP one or whatever and instantly some people thought you were a girl. :D

Myxo isn't a girl?

Actually, I realised he was a boy some time ago. But she's still a girl in my view. A sexy one.

marine
marine
Posted at

I've been using this avi since 2002. In 2001 and parts of 02, I changed my avi almost constantly. On occasion, I'll use funny pictures of goofy shit that I've found, like a picture of a vagisil box, or a guy hacking someones head off, but for the most part, I'm all about the parental advisory sticker.

Jessix
Jessix
Posted at

i prefer a Non-existant Avvie - so people consider me a newbie for as long as possible - allows me to screw up :p

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.