Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

See, I'm a whore and since my comic is something I've been essentially writing for years, my myspace is just another place to read it for me. you can go to it at www.myspace.com/sidwarrious but you shouldnt expect much other then some info about me

Jules
Jules
Posted at

A Myspace for your comic? Cool. I just have facebook.

Posted at

My facebook is ALSO jes another place to read my comic. Eheh. both done before i discovered DD

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I don't have one lol!….B)I'll get my coat…

Posted at

I used to have a MySpace account for my TW comic but then I thought, Mannn this is lame… no one's going to click on it anyways because I'm not a 14-year-old girl.

So I deleted it and ran a 4k marathon afterwards.

Good idea.

Posted at

i'm sorry, i find myspace morally wrong, along with anything else that steals your soul.

*cough*

Posted at

that's cuz i dont trust the people at my high school lol! if you send me a friend request i'll add you. i just don't add total strangers or people i don't like from my school. myspace can be used as a weapon, you know.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I think I've got a myspace page, but I haven't used it in years. I just had a friend online that insisted that I absolutely, positively needed one. Not only that, but apparently I wasn't allowed to just leave it as a plain page, it needed to be customized. There was some website that customizes Myspace for you, and I just grabbed the first greenish one. So now my Myspace is an essentially empty page with ass-ugly green crap all over it. Good times.

Posted at

*waits for short circuit to approve his friend request.
btw mine is also private ^_^

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I have a myspace, xanga, and facebook. The first two are just floating around cyberspace unused :(. I kinda got sick of myspace after a while.

Posted at

only one persons added me, you make me sick :(

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I can't add you as a friend. I either have to know your real last name, or your real e-mail address. It's ultra-private. :spin:

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I can't add you as a friend. I either have to know your real last name, or your real e-mail address. It's ultra-private. :spin:

I'm ultra-lazy.

I got two adds though. Woo!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.