Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who wants to be a rejected roomate?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Here's someone you can reject,

Sidney "Cid" Maxwell.
He's an Aboriginal Austrailian drummer and surfer. He may be all muscley, but he's a big harmless hippie.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

ill work on that ASAP, right now i don't have an actual update schedule so just keep checking back really.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

This is a really great idea! I'm sure Chuck would have no problem with you using… Hmm. who would be a bad roomate? Of course! Kerrimachus- God of Disease!

One stipulation, though. After it runs, we can post it as "fan art". :wink:

.: SpANG! :.

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

Use any of my characters if you so choose. It's fair use, and you don't actually need permission per se … so I'm always glad to oblige and encourage when people do ask.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

This is a really great idea! I'm sure Chuck would have no problem with you using… Hmm. who would be a bad roomate? Of course! Kerrimachus- God of Disease!

One stipulation, though. After it runs, we can post it as "fan art". :wink:

Use any of my characters if you so choose. It's fair use, and you don't actually need permission per se … so I'm always glad to oblige and encourage when people do ask.

Would it be ok for me to use a few of them? cos that would be so awesome if i could.

Finbar: i cant see that image properly.

KAM
KAM
Posted at

Rick seems like he would be easily rejected as a roomie.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_KAMics/index.php?p=6571
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_KAMics/index.php?p=8030

And he'll appear in two more comics this Saturday & Sunday.

BTW if you're using cameos you should let Hogan know at the Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive, http://crossovers.dragoneers.com/

He's trying to list all crossover & cameos amongst webcomics. (At last count he had 575 different comics listed.)

Gibbo
Gibbo
Posted at

Yeh're welcome to use my character if you like… just lemme know if yeh do, so I can check the comic out! :-D

Posted at

Well, technically, I would say you could use any characters of mine, but I only have one page up so far. xD But the main character is a cynical, jaded college student with OCD, and has the tendency to carry hand sanitizer and have to walk through doorways in the dead center….o.o If you want to use her, that is.

Posted at

Excuse the arms, when I drew it, I was in a rush. Victor is your basic, rowdy irish room mate. He always one to pick a fight and has a short temper. He despises: Marvel Nemesis, Jack Thompson and Furries. Aside from being a hardcore gamer, he is also a super genius but doesn't use his intelligence on a day-to-day basis.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, I've got a real good one for ya. There is Ethan, A Madness Man that wears a Fedora, a black business suit with blue tie, black gloves, and has messy brown hair. He is silent, and is an assassin. He is the kind of guy that can rip out a drunkards spine, and then continue drinking his beer. Also, I got a drunkard member of the Brotherhood of Steel, a Mettaur that is a bit nervous but sneaky, and ALL OF THE CHARACTERS FROM FALLOUT 3! Seriously, since my comic is on Fallout 3, use anyone from Fallout 3. May I recommend one though? Think about it, Jericho the Retired Raider, as a room-mate. Have fun with it!

Also, interested in the drunk Goomba and hacker Mettaur from the BoS? Check my thread, you can find it on my user-page!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.