Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
DMH
DMH
Posted at

Okay, say you find a genie, but he's a bit of a dick and says you have to get married right away, but it's your choice who to pick. It can be anyone in the world. Also, if you're already married, the genie's going to give you a magic divorce (Magic because you get to keep everything).

So people, is there some lucky person on drunk duck who has caught your eye? Or is there a celebrity you're crushing on?

Posted at

Anyone who picks a person off Drunk Duck to marry instead of someone awesome like Vincent D'Onofrio is crazy. Unless their fiancee is on DD or something.

edit: The genie should also give a magic divorce if the person you want to marry is married

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

If I could I'd choose to marry a million dollars.

OKAY, but if it's people only….I seriously don't know. I'd probably just shove that genie back in the bottle unless he gave me the whole three wishes thing correctly.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I've had way too many crushes. I'm such a pathetic and very literally hopeless romantic. I imagine great romance and then I get tongue-tied and the blood rushes to my head, and I am SO prone to crushes. Hell, I have crushes on people on DD. I'm afraid everyone I've liked is dirt poor, and we'd starve to death trying to "live on love." Lol.

So, to answer your question logically and sensibly, I'd pick a very wealthy man on death row (very close to "his day" )who doesn't have any family.

Then I can go find a starving artist whom I think is sweet, and hope my money makes up for my many shortcomings.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Paul McCartney.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I don't know xD. The first person that pops in my head is my fiance :x. Does that count?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

She will have to offer me a dowry of many hats.

Posted at

I would remarry my wife of course. Ok sorry she was looking over my shoulder while i was typing that. I would probably marry the hottest deaf-mute woman i could find. Because after 3 years of marriage I have learned that I always say the wrong things. And women alway say way too much.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

The genie because I'll drag him down into the trap he was trying to set for me.
Ooh and maybe I could get more wishes.

DMH
DMH
Posted at

I've had way too many crushes. I'm such a pathetic and very literally hopeless romantic. I imagine great romance and then I get tongue-tied and the blood rushes to my head, and I am SO prone to crushes. Hell, I have crushes on people on DD. I'm afraid everyone I've liked is dirt poor, and we'd starve to death trying to "live on love." Lol.

So, to answer your question logically and sensibly, I'd pick a very wealthy man on death row (very close to "his day" )who doesn't have any family.

Then I can go find a starving artist whom I think is sweet, and hope my money makes up for my many shortcomings.

That's only going to get you a lot of gold digging boys who don't really give a damn. And we all have shortcomings, but that's what makes us attractive. You don't need money to try and hide them. There's most likely someone out there who'll find what you hate loveable.

Also, I'm pretty sure not every guy on DD is poor. After all, they can afford internet and the materials to make comics. Personally, I'm not doing too bad. Not mega rich, but I'm doing okay.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

blech… no marriage prospects here. In fact, I'm a bit too old for that now. :)

Posted at

Stephen Fry.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The main character in my comic; Searsha. lol! That would be hell on earth. :)

I'd just take the magical divorce and a well invested portfolio that gives a very comfortable fund to live off of and then start the search.

The perfect spouse is not a wish away, it takes a little work and I like the thrill of the chase (just so long as I'm independently wealthy. Dating is expensive. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No woman could offer me the hats i need and want, therefore I'll have to marry a female version of myself.

It's a mixed blessing :(

Posted at

Hmm, I'd get the genie to make me a woman, then marry me to Bill Gates AND then I'd get a divorce and walk away with half of the world's richest man fortune.

*evil laugh*

Or I'd just… make him "disappear" and keep ALL the money for myself.

*evilER laugh*

seriously though, there is one person out there, but it's too early to talk about marriage :)

Also, magical divorce? Is the genie's name Mephisto by any chance? :P

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Skoolmunkee.

^pic related^

I will stop at nothing until she is mine.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I have some kind of complex when it comes to marriage, I think. I've said repeated throughout my life that I'd rather go to prison. But if my first wish could be that I could make my spouse disappear, then I might bite.

To hell with it- I'll go with Vincent Denofrio. No, really. I would.

Posted at

Skoolmunkee.

^pic related^

I will stop at nothing until she is mine.

But I want to keep the top of my head. :(

To hell with it- I'll go with Vincent Denofrio. No, really. I would.

I called him first!

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

I'd marry Skullbie since we already pretend-proposed in another thread.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I'd marry Hawk because he already said 'I do' and I'm a gold-digger :)

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

But I want to keep the top of my head. :(

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'd marry Skullbie since we already pretend-proposed in another thread.

fuck you, she's mine! we actually secretly eloped in las vegas in a wedding where i dressed like elvis and she was Dr. Frankenfurter.you cant break that bond…im sorry to have to be the one to break this news to you,Hawk.

Posted at

Skoolmunkee and i were already married before.
so =P

i wanna marry natalie portman. ^_^

Posted at

too bad
His eyebrows really bother me. Imagine how forestlike they are before they've been waxed.

Skoolmunkee and i were already married before.
We have? I guess I get around… :kitty: Also, what the helllll is that video from?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.