Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

Yo! Nice to meet you guys. I'm just here to post some yuri webcomic since I'm not really great in making websites and all that. I'd also like to be part of the DD community. And by yuri, I don't mean the repetitive 'drama' and 'hawt sex' (nudge nudge, wink, wink).

I'm not particularly picky in my form of entertainment. May it be Pulp Fiction, Persepolis, Watchmen, Airgear or Monster, I love it all. It just depends on the depth of the stories I guess. That being said I hate poor plots and delivery in stories, whatever the medium may be. *cough* Though that doesn't mean that I'm actually great at it, I'm very willing to try and give my best. But I have a huge, huge flaw though. GRAMMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I was born in a country that teaches english… BUT quite poorly. And I'm more of a reader anyway, not a writer. I tend to forget simple grammar rules and commit simple mistakes every now and then.

*Cough*

And ummm…

I hope to find some new friends here? ^__^;

PS. Please excuse my long introduction.

Posted at

yuri

No.

Pulp Fiction, Persepolis, Watchmen

Yes, yes, and yes.

Good enough. I like you for now, but I'm watching you.

ALSO! Why is your text really small like this? It's kind of irritating.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm with Trout (er, I mean I agree with Trout.. being with him would be a little scary) and welcome to DD! You grammar is quite good… at least as good as mine (not saying much I know). We are all friends here :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Actually, you have a much better grasp of grammar than most people around here. ^.^ This is very high praise coming from me as I am Picky McPickerson when it comes to grammar. Yes. So, welcome to the Duck! Hurray for a person who cares about plots! This is both awesome and unusual!

Posted at

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots to like here at DD. We've got comics of every stripe imaginable, readers of every flavor desirable, and even our very own Custard Trout! Wait, is that last one a plus or not? :P

Have fun here reading comics, making comics, and finding friends. :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Long introduction you say?? We say we like this kind of thing. plus you say you want friends. look no further. We shal be you'r friend. and We Look forward to seeing a great many things from you ^^

So

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

yuri

No.

Yes, yes, and yes.

ALSO! Why is everything your text really small like this? It's kind of irritating.

Stop saying things I would say, Trout! It makes me look bad.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Pish, grammer if only for the poor suckers that don't join my cult.

JOIN MY CULT!!! AND YU WEL NEVA HAF TO WORRE ABOOT GRAMER AGEN!!!!

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

yuri

No.

Yes, yes, and yes.

ALSO! Why is your text really small like this? It's kind of irritating.

LOL. Sorry about that. I accidentally clicked the 'size' button earlier when I was getting sleepy and I didn't realize it till I checked my post.

Actually, you have a much better grasp of grammar than most people around here. ^.^ This is very high praise coming from me as I am Picky McPickerson when it comes to grammar. Yes. So, welcome to the Duck! Hurray for a person who cares about plots! This is both awesome and unusual!

Wow. Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, is it that unusual or rare to see someone care about plots here in DD? :) And thanks for reassuring that my grammar is still fine. ^^; But I feel that I'm still lacking in understanding the English Language so I'll try to study this language a bit more.

I'm with Trout (er, I mean I agree with Trout.. being with him would be a little scary) and welcome to DD! You grammar is quite good… at least as good as mine (not saying much I know). We are all friends here :)

Thanks for the reassurance in the grammar thing too Aghammer. I'd try to be active as well. Creating comics is a very time consuming activity and I'm not exactly 'free' right now. I'm not particularly a 'school-hater' but lately, I'm starting to get quite annoyed on how it eats up my precious time. Again, thanks for welcoming me to the DD Community.

Everyone, thanks for welcoming me to DD!!! See you around!

-goes off to do more school work-

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Well glad to see another face join the Duck… Herd? Gaggle? Flock? AH Flock thats the one!

I have to admit though from the Title all i could think of was a Stoned teen stareing lovingly at tin foil at a gas station … Midnight i would assume…

Posted at

Hello, Scheiden. I'm Renga Studio. A gentle breeze blows as I welcome you here to DrunkDuck. :)

…..

*Ahem* I said, "A gentle breeze blows as I welcome you to DrunkDuck"!

…..

Excuse me one minute please.

(Renga goes to see what's wrong with his weather machine and starts tinkering with it.)

Blasted weather machine! What's wrong with this thing? :mad:

(Renga kicks the machine, which in turn reactivates and causes an increasingly strong wind to blow.)

That's better. As I was saying, a gentle breeze blows as I welcome you to Drunk–Duck!

(A banner from one of the other posts blows by!)

Whew! That was close! (Renga hangs on for dear life to his avatar as he dodges flying objects!) *Groan* Ha-ha! It's a good thing my avatar is fixed firmly this time! Too bad my hands are greasy from the potato chips I've been eating! Uh-oh! :nervous: Uh, have fun making comics here, Scheiden, and…enjoy…the…

(Renga looses his grip!)

WEATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

*CRASH!!!!*

Unhhhh… :dizzy: (Renga starts singing off-key.) I…like…fish…food…you…do…too…

Posted at

*waves* Welcome to Drunk Duck, have some good times here, ya hear!

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

Well glad to see another face join the Duck… Herd? Gaggle? Flock? AH Flock thats the one!

I have to admit though from the Title all i could think of was a Stoned teen stareing lovingly at tin foil at a gas station … Midnight i would assume…

Yea. I was kinda thinking along those lines too. I just got home from school after enduring the HEAVY TRAFFIC when I made this thread.( ~w' )v

Hello, Scheiden. I'm Renga Studio. A gentle breeze blows as I welcome you here to DrunkDuck. :)

…..

*Ahem* I said, "A gentle breeze blows as I welcome you to DrunkDuck"!

…..

Excuse me one minute please.

(Renga goes to see what's wrong with his weather machine and starts tinkering with it.)

Blasted weather machine! What's wrong with this thing? :mad:

(Renga kicks the machine, which in turn reactivates and causes an increasingly strong wind to blow.)

That's better. As I was saying, a gentle breeze blows as I welcome you to Drunk–Duck!

(A banner from one of the other posts blows by!)

Whew! That was close! (Renga hangs on for dear life to his avatar as he dodges flying objects!) *Groan* Ha-ha! It's a good thing my avatar is fixed firmly this time! Too bad my hands are greasy from the potato chips I've been eating! Uh-oh! :nervous: Uh, have fun making comics here, Scheiden, and…enjoy…the…

(Renga looses his grip!)

WEATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

*CRASH!!!!*

Unhhhh… :dizzy: (Renga starts singing off-key.) I…like…fish…food…you…do…too…

You really should fix that machine cuz' you'll never know when it'll go ballistic on you. ( 'w' )

And thank you, I'm sure I'll have tons of fun making comics here in DD.)( ^w' )~

*waves* Welcome to Drunk Duck, have some good times here, ya hear!

That's what we're all here for!( ^_' )v and same to you too!

Thanks for the welcome \( 'w' )/

amanda
amanda
Posted at

You really should fix that machine cuz' you'll never know when it'll go ballistic on you.
Actually, he keeps it in pretty top shape - I just keep sneaking in and sabatoging it when he's not paying attention. MWAHAHAHAHA! I mean uh…Renga, I was joking. I swear Don't look at me with suspicion in your eyes - it hurts my feelings.

Posted at

You really should fix that machine cuz' you'll never know when it'll go ballistic on you.
Actually, he keeps it in pretty top shape - I just keep sneaking in and sabatoging it when he's not paying attention. MWAHAHAHAHA! I mean uh…Renga, I was joking. I swear Don't look at me with suspicion in your eyes - it hurts my feelings.

*Gasp* Amanda! It was you all along! How could you do this to me?! :mad:

htbuzz
htbuzz
Posted at

But I have a huge, huge flaw though. GRAMMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I was born in a country that teaches english… BUT quite poorly.

So you're a fellow American! :) Pleased to meetcha!

Posted at

Grammer.

I just saved you a lot of reading. Because all you kids do these days is anything but that. Oh and hello.

( 'w' )( ^w' )~(^_' )v \( 'w' )/
OH GOD THAT BETTER NOT BE FROM THE HELL HOLE KNOWN AS GAIA.

'Cause, y'know, gaia is 'Gay' wrongly spelled with an extra 'A.'

Shaiza, did I just post spam? Crap. No, no… I wrote hello in there somewhere.
Hey, we've got another American here!

Posted at

Hi! I would be glad to read your girl on girl… I mean… bah, just send me the link, will ya!

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

But I have a huge, huge flaw though. GRAMMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

So you're a fellow American! :) Pleased to meetcha!

*laughs heartily* Good one. But unfortunately, I'm not an American. My country's government is wayyyyyy worse than yours. Seriously.

Grammer.

I just saved you a lot of reading. Because all you kids do these days is anything but that. Oh and hello.
( 'w' )( ^w' )~(^_' )v \( 'w' )/
OH GOD THAT BETTER NOT BE FROM THE HELL HOLE KNOWN AS GAIA.

'Cause, y'know, gaia is 'Gay' wrongly spelled with an extra 'A.'

Shaiza, did I just post spam? Crap. No, no… I wrote hello in there somewhere.
Hey, we've got another American here!

Not really. I just saw those while speaking with a friend on MSN so I thought that it's kind of cute. I do have an account on Gaia but it was ages ago (when I was still young). I rarely use it nowadays. I don't really like Gaia that much. The clothes gives me some artistic idea sometimes but the forums are shit so I didn't get attached to it. So Puff, please forgive me if I used this > '_' :)

*laughs again*

And noooo I'm not an American. My Aunt's working there though. I just forgot exactly where. I never really pay too much attention on family matters, so yeah.

Hi! I would be glad to read your girl on girl… I mean… bah, just send me the link, will ya!

LOL sure. It'll take me a month before I post it here though. I'm still going to edit it and stuffs in Photoshop by using a freaking MOUSE. ;A; Oh how I wish I could own an intuos3 wacom right now. *sobs* My wrists are crying for mercy but I have to do it! :(

Posted at

Well… I use wacom bamboo (you know, the cheaper option) it works fine and clean if you don't mind zooming in on your drawings.

Posted at

Welcome.

While you're saving for that Wacom, try a trackball (Logitech marble?) and avoid carpal tunnel syndrome.

I use a spirit medium and a psychic artist. The results are less than spectacular.

Posted at

No gaia for me.
*Forgives*

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Welcome! I don't see anything particularly wrong with your grammar. Besides, I think it's worse to have bad spelling than bad grammar in your comic. I can excuse bad grammar as part of the character's dialogue but not constant bad spelling (unless it's intentional). And this is coming from the worst speller ever. Thank god Mozilla has spellchecker. XD

Anyway, hope you make yourself comfortable here and make lots of friends. =D

LOL sure. It'll take me a month before I post it here though. I'm still going to edit it and stuffs in Photoshop by using a freaking MOUSE. ;A; Oh how I wish I could own an intuos3 wacom right now. *sobs* My wrists are crying for mercy but I have to do it! :(

I know how your wrists feel. I use a mouse too. TT_TT
Have you thought of getting a gel mouse pad? They're pretty comfy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.