Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Why hello there!

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Hello!

Student and hobby artist/cartoonist from Norway here, just found my way to Drunk Duck not long ago. Been looking a while for a decent place to put my webcomic, and this looks just perfect. :)
Enough about that, and enough about me, how are you?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Biz! Welcome to the exciting life that being a member of DD will provide!

Umm…I'm doing well! I'd be doing better if I could shake this cough. Thanks for asking!

Posted at

I was fine. Then you showed up.

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

I was fine. Then you showed up.

Haha! Success!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Good, now that Custard is dead, would you like to have some of my cup cakes the he tried to ruin? *Holds them out.*

Posted at

Wait, dead? Didn't my lack of skin cl- oh wait, I'm not my avatar. I keep forgetting that.

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Good, now that Custard is dead, would you like to have some of my cup cakes the he tried to ruin? *Holds them out.*

Cup cakes? Oh yes, yes, thanks muchly.

Posted at

Welcome! Unfortunately, though I am doing fine (thank you very much :)) you might not be. If I'm not mistaken those cupcakes will induct you into the Cult of Ninny, where you might be used as a sacrifice for the only other member of the Cult of Ninny, Crazyninny.

Well, should you ever need help (and if you escape the cult), we've got two excellent help sub-forums here, some great tutorials, and most of us are nice enough to lend a hand if you ask. :)

Have fun!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Welcome! Unfortunately, though I am doing fine (thank you very much :)) you might not be. If I'm not mistaken those cupcakes will induct you into the Cult of Ninny, where you might be used as a sacrifice for the only other member of the Cult of Ninny, Crazyninny.

Well, should you ever need help (and if you escape the cult), we've got two excellent help sub-forums here, some great tutorials, and most of us are nice enough to lend a hand if you ask. :)

Have fun!

Oh shit. The cola, the custard, and now even the cupcakes! Everything's poisoned around here…

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Yes, everything is poisoned. Except for the cheese. The cheese is good.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

What about the cheese cake? Is that poisioned?

And there's more than one memeber in my cult! D=< If you count my alter ego's, it'll be about 20 memebers!

Posted at

Have you noticed how they all begin with 'c'? There's clearly more going here than meets the eye.

Posted at

Ok it appears I have to give a stern warning from now on whenever someone offers anyone a beverage around here.

I think this one will do.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Have you noticed how they all begin with 'c'? There's clearly more going here than meets the eye.
Holy *beep* on a *beep* sandwich, your right! I hadn't noticed that before!
Cola, cupcakes, cheese, cheesecake, cults… This has to be some sort of wierd brainwashing conspiracy or something…..

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

INDEED, FOR THE COW IS ALSO POISONED…

Posted at

*Poised to attack*

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

uh, welcome biz… hope you enjoy. I'm good… weather is perfect in Atlanta today. Also, the smoke is definitely poison… you have been warned.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

INDEED, FOR THE COW IS ALSO POISONED…

Whaha, my baby bro and I recently had a conversation about that.

"If I get my own place, I'm growing my own vegetables, because they're damn expensive. Cheese is as well, but I ain't getting me no COW, it'll eat my CARROTS."
"Imagine if the carrots are poisoned and the cow eats them: 'Noo, I needed to eat those!' *cow drops dead* 'Noo, I needed to eat that as well!'"

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Poisoned food starting with a C, cults, traps and.. more traps.

Ohh, this will be fun.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

You have no idea but Amanda's nice anyway :) That makes up for the cow-custard.

Posted at

Ohh, this will be fun.
If you're smart you'll wear a power suit when traversing this website.

Posted at

Ohh, this will be fun.
If you're smart you'll wear a power suit when traversing this website.

Ha! I've already pre-ordered one!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.