Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Why hello there!

JekHazit
JekHazit
Posted at

Hello. I am Jek Hazit. I like sprite comics, because they are simple, easy, and dont require a scanner. I can draw really good, but, I dont have a scanner and even my camera is broken, so im stuck with sprite comics. I have learned to sprite, make games, make websites, and even make comics (obviously). I hate sprite comics that are too… random. Just out of nowhere, random characters pop up and yell "CHICKEN NUTS" being so irrelevant to the storyline.
Now, Im hoping I am actually welcome here. I got hated at one place for reporting a link once. The admin there was an idiot, but either way…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi Jek! You are definitely welcome here, so no worries ^.^ There are those who might give you some flack for the spriting - just ignore 'em. We get a lot of the chicken-nuts-variety of comics, so some of us can be a bit jaded when it comes to spriting. I hope you get involved in this community and that it's a much more pleasant experience for you.

JekHazit
JekHazit
Posted at

Thanks. I think that the type of art is fine, as long as it has a good story.

Posted at

Why, hello there yourself! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) So, your username is Jekhazit, eh? Well, what is it that Jek haz that I don't? Ha-ha! Anyway, I understand that you're not into random sprite comics (They were funny at first, but then they got really old really fast as they kept popping up), and it's good that you're into sprite comics that has actual plot advancement. Have fun making sprite comics here, Jekhazit, and enjoy the weather! ;)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

In a death match, who would win? Me, or you?

JekHazit
JekHazit
Posted at

Matters. Are you a fat lazy slob sitting 24/7 infront of your computer cause you cant move your fat ass out of a chair?

Posted at

I attached rocket boosters to my chair so I could get my Cheetos from the kitchen without getting up.

Hello you, have fun on Drunkduck. Spriters killed my parents and placed a curse on my family you know, but don't worry, I won't hold it against you.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

JekHazit
JekHazit
Posted at

I would rather have a cold sexy pepsi…

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Hello, new follower of the Cult of Duck. I see that you have chosen the Department of Sprite as your new home. The other departments do generally not think highly of you, so be aware of traps and attacks. Go, brave warrior, and fight for your place amongst us.

On a side note: You know Custard, that's pretty damn awesome. It's like a real life video game.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Welcome to The duck, fellow spriter. I hope you find the environment enjoyable.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello, new follower of the Cult of Duck.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!! NO!!! There's only room for ONE cult here! ONE CULT. And thats MY CULT!!!

And I'm sorry to say but I… Actually… Ugh… Have a life… Sad, I know.
So, who would win?

Posted at

Welcome! Oops, I'm late again. I spent all weekend trying to discover the location of the Golden Nacho Chip of Impressive Expressions, but failed after getting lost in Peru. I'm fairly confident it isn't there.

Either way, have fun here, and don't worry about the haters. We're a tolerable community so long as you don't cause fights or shoot spitwads at the admins. :)

And Custard, I will buy one of those chairs if you had a spare! And if, you know, I had the money. :P

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome Jek, enjoy the show… I have several Fav'ed sprite comics so it's cool.

JekHazit
JekHazit
Posted at

Im only going to make this one. It will get confusing trying to run and more than one story at once. Im keeping this one.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I attached rocket boosters to my chair so I could get my Cheetos from the kitchen without getting up.

Hello you, have fun on Drunkduck. Spriters killed my parents and placed a curse on my family you know, but don't worry, I won't hold it against you.

YOUR FATHER BEGGED LIKE A DOG!

Posted at

Hello.

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Hey Jek, i'm sure you are welcome… (They let me in & im a jackass!)

Oh and sorry to hear about the booting…for reporting? now thats just odd, particularly since you would have been helping them do their job…

OH Welcome to the Drunk side!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Crap, someone let Ruse in?? Damn it… I thought the door was locked. Oh well, Ruse, Jek and Erikr, I think there is a six pack of Cold Hot Cola around if you would like… I'll even throw in some Billy Joel music to play as you drink. Nice, I know… I'm like that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.