Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Cause Rage Against The Machine got the Christmas number one with 'Killin' in the name of'!

….I wont do what you tell me….

BIGSHOT
BIGSHOT
Posted at

I was amazed it actually happened, but also very pleased.

Posted at

Oh, there are plenty of annoying celebrities. Sorry.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I wish I was British. I would have the accent
British people don't find their own accent sexy, if that's what you're thinking.

Posted at

I wish I was British. I would have the accent
British people don't find their own accent sexy, if that's what you're thinking.

Neither does anyone else.

Limey.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Limey.
You seemed to have no complaints. ;)

Posted at

Limey.
You seemed to have no complaints. ;)

That's our secret don't tell anyone. >:C

lba
lba
Posted at

Both of you, go back to sheep shucking or whatever it is you Brits are always accusing each other of.

I thought Rage was dead and gone a couple years ago. I haven't heard anything of them in American popular music in a while. Then again, I don't pay attention to the charts much. Most of it is pretty bland.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Both of you, go back to sheep shucking or whatever it is you Brits are always accusing each other of.
No no no! English people accuse Welsh people of Sheep shagging if that's what you mean.

And Atom's not British, which is why I would definitely never have a sex scandal with him. That idea is ridiculous and most definitely untrue.

Posted at

I thought Rage was dead and gone a couple years ago. I haven't heard anything of them in American popular music in a while. Then again, I don't pay attention to the charts much. Most of it is pretty bland.
From what I understand, it was a concerted effort to get a song to the top of the UK charts which wasn't from X Factor, which is a show sort of like American Idol. Apparently that's been the trend here for the last 4 or 5 years, the top song at this time of year has been some Simon Cowell produced thing.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

My face when I found out Rage got the top spot.

But yeah, I downloaded two copies of Rage to help the cause. I'm pretty tired of X-Factor monopolising the Christmas No.1, and with this year's helping proving how bad the show is (Jedward anyone?), it seemed like it was time to show a bit of healthy competition. Plus, the money's being donated to charity, so why not?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Jedward anyone?
No thanks, they give me diarrhoea… :(

This hairstyle is the mullet of the 2000s

lothar
lothar
Posted at

omg are those two clones from this time period ? looks like some sort of nightmare vision of the future as seen from the 90s

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Cause Rage Against The Machine got the Christmas number one with 'Killin' in the name of'!

….I wont do what you tell me….
now i like the british too! hell, i might even have a cup of tea.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Not the biggest fan of RATM, but I'm glad something toppled a Simon Cowell-related POS.

Also, someone should try that in America with a Death song around December 13th. Wait, that gave me an idea for next year.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

omg are those two clones from this time period ? looks like some sort of nightmare vision of the future as seen from the 90s

They're actually naturally occurring clones…I think the technical term for them is "twins".

But yeah, that's some bad hair.

Posted at

And the queen does too, or at least over Obama-I mean Mickey.

You say that as if you think that the queen actually does something.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

PIT FACE you didn't like us before?

was kinda on the fence, but that made it allright.

lba
lba
Posted at

No no no! English people accuse Welsh people of Sheep shagging if that's what you mean.

And Atom's not British, which is why I would definitely never have a sex scandal with him. That idea is ridiculous and most definitely untrue.
Ah. that's what it was. You guys have some oddly alliterative insults. One of these days I'll get around to learning what they all mean. Although, I'm definitely not going to comment on that sex scandal thing.

From what I understand, it was a concerted effort to get a song to the top of the UK charts which wasn't from X Factor, which is a show sort of like American Idol. Apparently that's been the trend here for the last 4 or 5 years, the top song at this time of year has been some Simon Cowell produced thing.
So basically it's like our effort over here to put Stephen Colbert onto the ballot in the last presidential election. That makes more sense than Britain just suddenly falling in love with a band who's day of popularity passed a couple years ago.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.