Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

With a resounding Flash, he sank into the mud!!!!

Posted at

Yeah, I've mentioned it before, but as of this afternoon, I will no longer be on line. This period of Internet starvation will last until 2010 when I return from preaching the word of god.

But thats not what ya'll care about…

My comic, the Amazing Avatar of Fire has been setup with auto-updates!!

Yes, guaranteed once a week until 2010 as long as the servers stay up. (Theres a bit in May of '09 where its daily, but the TSMA(banner Below) will have just finished, so it was due)

I hope (and dream!) to build up a good following that will just love me to pieces when I go back to every day com 2010 may(a little Rhyme)

So visit, browse and fav if you must, but know, gentle non reader, that I will return and claim my right full place in the circle of strife!

See ya!!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

have fun.

Posted at

Uh, okay, bye again. Hope you come back safely and with all your limbs intact. I'm a little surprised you have that many updates ready, but hey, good for you!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That's a lot of updates…
Why are you leaving anyway?…

Posted at

Try not to be devoured by cannibals or something.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

You sir, are a great and brave soul.

Two days of no internet…you must have an iron will made out of steel. Or sometnig like that.

All the best!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Whoa…two years O_O?

Best of luck to you, adventurer!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Try not to be devoured by cannibals or something.

… Damnit…

Posted at

Uh, okay, bye again. Hope you come back safely and with all your limbs intact. I'm a little surprised you have that many updates ready, but hey, good for you!

When you drop from 1 a day to 1 a week, you can cover a lot of ground. I mean, 2 years is 104 weeks of comics (120 to make the number nice) 120 done daily is 17.428571 weeks work.

Plus, when I'm quitting jobs and such, I have a lot of free time

That's a lot of updates…
Why are you leaving anyway?…

Its for my church. I have the opportunity to preach the word of god. Its a privilege.

Posted at

So I was misled. I won't be able to read everyones stuff, but occasionally, I may be able to come and say hello, and check on my stuff. So thats cool…

Posted at

It certainly is. Hello.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

How's it been, a month without the 'net?

Posted at

I actually don't miss the net that much. I more miss My lappy, where I can scann and fix up photos.

Okay, I mis google

And I wish I could be updating daily.

And I miss downloading movies and tv shows

And I miss reading comics online

But it's not so bad.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.