Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Word to ya MUTHA!

Posted at

Oy, I go by JP for short.
I'm new here. Hope this goes well. I think its awesome there is a place that has a shit load of web comics up for ya to read. As well have people here who want to read web comics.

I make my own comics. I'm trying to figure out the place before I start advertising it properly. Gotta get known as a person before that yo.

I do have my own website with my art/comics, but that will wait.

I just hope you guys keep me motivated enough to keep creating, and I hope I have plenty to offer.

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome JP.

The best advice I can give you is to pay close attention to the forums. Networking with others as well as participating in some key threads is (in my opinion) the best way to get noticed. There is specifically one thread on the forums which allows you to plug your newest comic post so long as you compliment to comic post by the person who posted before you.

Make sure to read all the rules clearly delineated for each area of the forums, post often, and I'm certain you will enjoy your time here!

Cheers
Frank

Posted at

Welcome JP.

The best advice I can give you is to pay close attention to the forums. Networking with others as well as participating in some key threads is (in my opinion) the best way to get noticed. There is specifically one thread on the forums which allows you to plug your newest comic post so long as you compliment to comic post by the person who posted before you.

Make sure to read all the rules clearly delineated for each area of the forums, post often, and I'm certain you will enjoy your time here!

Cheers
Frank
You forgot to say these two.

1. Don't tick off canadians.
2. Tick off the admins.

:P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.