Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Worst Holiday Experiece

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Attention all DD memebers! I want to know what your worst holiday experience is. It could be Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter! Any holiday!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Hm, that would have to be a close choice between:

a. nearly having a gun pulled on me (drunk relative who shall remain nameless)
b. having a friend die on Thanksgiving

Got through both situations okay, though.

Posted at

On thanksgiving '05 getting the order that we were going to Iraq.
Heh, when we went around the table to say what we were thankful for we all just said "thanks for the food".

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

My dog ate a gaint bar of chocolate, and vomited all over MY presents. Not anyone elses presents, just MINE. I think she purposly did that… Just the look in her face after wards gave her away…

Oh, she's okay, but still, all over MY presents.

Zad
Zad
Posted at

Any time I get a gift and don't show enoguh happy-emotion.
DISASTER!

Posted at

Last Christmas I got stabbed in the hand. And on Halloween for three years in a row I got an abscess. I eventually had to have a tooth removed.

Ah, happy memories.

Posted at

That reminds me… I got shot in the hand 2 halloweens ago.

Posted at

When people say things like this I realise again how glad I am to live in a country where people aren't supposed to have firearms.

Posted at

Ummm… this thanksgiving. I've been extremely sick all week with infections and burns.

Posted at

When people say things like this I realise again how glad I am to live in a country where people aren't supposed to have firearms.

I LIVE IN JAPAN D:<

well, then again, everyones a pervert. bend a 90 degree angle and someone will give you anal.

Posted at

I LIVE IN JAPAN D:<

well, then again, everyones a pervert. bend a 90 degree angle and someone will give you anal.

I knew that, I just had no idea how illegal guns were in Japan. Now I do.

Everyone on the planet is a pervert at heart, especially creepy uncles.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Valentines day 2000. Girl kissed me and asked me to be her boyfriend. Didn't really like her, but I was lonely, so I said yes. Turned out it was a prank and I got hell for it for a month. 11-year-olds can be so very cruel.

Other than that though, my life's been all right. My condolences to all who have those bad memories

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.