Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Worst vs Best Halloween Memories

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Since the day is over, and there's already a few topics on Halloween, here's another yet sightly different Halloween topic. What is your best Halloween memory of all time? The worst?
Bonus question: What was the spookiest Halloween memory?

Posted at

The worst halloween was the year people started telling me I was too old to trick or treat.
The best was the year I got candy…which was every year up until the year following the above mentioned.

Posted at

I think my worst Halloween memory is when my mom made me go trick or treating at the mall It took like 2 hrs and I got like 20 pieces of candy. I was used to a pillow case full and that was just a bummer. But i'm fat now so i'm sure I made up for it.

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

Getting fat is always a good way to make up for lost dreams.
That's the philosophy that I've based my life on.

Posted at

What sucks is that I have no amazingly awesome or dreadful halloween stories to tell.

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

One year I covered myself in a sheet, put some laurels on my head and called myself Great Caesar's Ghost.
It was the lamest costume ever.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I've never had a worst Halloween! Halloween is AWESOME!

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

My best was probably as a teenager, while shooting for the world record, I brought in 32lbs of Halloween loot. I remember being quite thankful I was using my paper delivery bag.

My worst Halloween was this past one. My fiancee and I broke up. :(

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

one of my very first memories is being around 3 years old and i was in a haunted house and in the middle of a group of people. i think my family was there. or my siblings anyways. and i couldnt see what was going on until everyone ran off and i was left behind and there was a man in a gorilla suit commin at me. i shit myself.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.