Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Writer and Artist, looking for a Colorist who's interested in a threewa...cough... I mean... project.

Posted at

I'm currently trying to put together a team for a sci-fi drama with a serious tone and after a long time of courtship, an artist has finally appeared who is willing to work with me on it.

We now have everything we need to launch the comic but are interested to see if anyone out there is interested in the position of a colorist.

The comic is non profit but credit will be put where credit is due. Anyone who wishes to join our team would be justly named for his contribution to this comic.

We're going to spend the next couple of weeks to compare notes and build up a buffer but in the meantime, I welcome anyone to drop me a line.

For those who are interested, here are couple of line art sketches for the first page of the comic.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm currently trying to put together a team… blaah blah…

I'm interested, I'd like to know if you want simple colors, nice colors, crispy colors or any other kind. And how long do you need a colorist? I'll probably be able to color two, three pages a week, about four a day if I have vacations and such.
Check
This.
This.
This.
And
This.

For a small selection of my work. You could also just check No Heroes to see that I am super awsome.

Posted at

I must say, I'm not 100% sure what kind of color scheme would work well. You and the line artist could compare notes and discuss that.

PQ me your e-mail address and I'll send you a the first page. You can look over it and tell us what you think.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.