Posted at

Hello, I’m Hunter Kirizaki. I’m a webcomic writer currently searching for an artist to help me with my comic idea, “Fun N Games”. The comic is about the humorous antics of Nyan the cat girl and Serpes the lizard guy as they go about in the days of knights, magic, and castles.

I’m looking for a cartoony style for the comic. The characters in the comic are going to be furries, so I want someone capable of drawing them. I want a once to twice per week update schedule; if you won’t be able to make this schedule, don’t apply. Only apply if you know you’ll be able to manage it the majority of the time.

I’m hoping that you’ll have an AIM or MSN account which we may use to talk and discuss the comic. The comic will be hosted on multiple sites, including my site at kirizakicomics.com along with the free comic hosts smackjeeves.com and drunkduck.com. You may feel free to post the pages on Deviantart as well.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to post here or note me. I have the scripts for the first four pages posted up on my Deviantart account; feel free to look at them.

Sincerely,
Hunter Kirizaki