Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Writer seeking to hire an artist

RyuuKen
RyuuKen
Posted at

PLEASE DO NOT POST, READ BELOW!!

Okay, so I'll get right to the point. I'm a writer and have little to no skill in drawing. However, that hasn't stopped me from creating Dream Chronicles, a Fire Emblem sprite comic. Now I'm looking to get it actually drawn out instead of using sprites, so I'm seeking to hire an artist.

This is a long-term project, but I am willing to pay for each comic page. Ideally, I would want two comic pages per week, but I know that things can change so I'm willing to hear you out. I'm thinking of a $10-20USD per page price range depending on the quality of your work. If anything just contact me and we'll work things out.

If you want to apply, just post here or send a PQ along with samples of your work. I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

***** Unfortunately I was laid off at work so now my funds are tight. However, I'd like to personally thank everyone that sent me emails or PQs. When I resurrect this project you'll be the first to know! I'm really sorry, everyone, I was really looking forward to this.

RyuuKen
RyuuKen
Posted at

Bumping and posting some images. Two different episodes

A fight between two old comrades whose relations have grown sour:

A narration between fights:

This is the best I can do with sprite "comicry", just a few teasers for you folks out there. I know this isn't a [PLUG/CRIT] thread and all. Honestly, I really want this series to take off and it seems that making it a sprite comic is hurting its reputation.

I've had little to no offers so far. Please contact me if you're interested.

You can also email me at: DreamChronicles@gmail.com

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Posting how much you'd be willing to pay would help, most projects like this seem to be paid very little if any money.

RyuuKen
RyuuKen
Posted at

Well do you have any suggestions? I was thinking about $10USD per page but would be willing to go up to $20USD if the quality's good enough. Would that be too little?

Sadly my experience in this field is lacking…

Meekler
Meekler
Posted at

I might be interested, I sent you a pq. Could you give more information abou the project? Maybe send me a sample script?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.