Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

x-Lamiah-x Hello DD

Lamiah
Lamiah
Posted at

You can call me Lamiah. Yes, it is an unusual name. Yes, I like it. :P

A little about me? Hm, I never know what to say on these things…
Well, I like long walks in the rain on a cloudy night. lol I couldn't resist!

First off, Im a 21yr old female that is in love with: writing, Japanese culture/style, vampires, the paranormal, video games (girl-gamer and proud!), anime, drawing, painting, movies, music, and just having a good time.

Vampires and the paranormal? Am I a freak? Um, probably, but aren't we all? ;D
I guess I would describe myself as a mixture of everything (except country - Nothing wrong with people who love country, but I live in a small state known for their love of country, so I think I eradicated that gene when I was a child. Oh, country as in cowboy boots and Nashville, not as in the love of 'your country').

Long paragraph short - I get along with just about everybody. :]

TokyoRose
TokyoRose
Posted at

Hello Lamiah…welcome to DD! I know it's hard to find the right words of introduction, isn't it? I had a hard time myself. I too love just about everything Japanese and live to draw. Movie wise…I'm a sucker for old Black and whites.

Posted at

Clones. CLONES.

No.

Oh yeah… Hi.

Posted at

Hello welcome to the Duck I hope you enjoy your stay here in our little community. Where are you from if you don't mind? I'm in Knoxville TN. The mention of Nashville made me curious if you're close by.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.