Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Xadians seeking Xade: Walkthroughs Wanted

Xade
Xade
Posted at

My crew, Alex, Invisicat, and Ms. Mysterious (temporary nickname until I reveal it) are world wondering a little thanks to Ms. M's ineptitude at world traveling traveling spells. I already have magical misfits lined up, and public humiliation after that. All I ask for is a simple walk through a scene or two. If you would like to do a crossover at some future date this would be a perfect time to "link" your world to Xade, cause the way Ms. M's spell works is she has to either stumble upon the world or know exactly where it is (been there before preferably or exact coordinates) It's best if I go to other worlds, because aliens morph into anamorphic when they visit Xade, unless a wizard "locks" their physical form. (will make for an interesting visit if you would like to do one in the future.)

Note, if you if you plan to feature them let me know and I'll do a quick 4 panel comic in return of them waiting for a couple hours, chatting or just sightseeing until Ms. M. can summon another portal and plug your comic in my drunk duck notes.

Xade
Xade
Posted at

Any takers, even a background walk through would work. Dont even have to be interactive, but if you wish to do it, pq me and eventually send me a preview, I'll counter it with a comic of my own with them simply listening to your scene and possibly commenting amongst themselves about it.

Edit: guess its the old standby….come up with worlds for them to pass through, them traveling to at least 5 worlds is canon, thought it would be interesting if they were literal other worlds, like Magical Misfits and Public Humiliation.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.