Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

yay the bich got it Hilton loses inheritance

herio
herio
Posted at

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - reportedly axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw, a Hilton biographer says.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I am mlai and I approve of this message.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Does this mean people will finally stop paying attention to her?

Posted at

Probably not for the short term. They'll be gossiping about it like crazy. Long term, it remains to be seen if she has the smarts to hold on to what she still has.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I won't be satisfied until she gets AIDs, Cancer and Diabetes.

marine
marine
Posted at

She's still a millionaire from all her other shit. She just isn't as much of a millionaire. From the Simple Life alone she's a millionaire, add in public appearances at clubs and bars, her clothing and perfume stuff, her "music" career, her "film" career, and all the other faggoting she's involved with and she's still rich enough to buy Platinum Studios twice over.

I just hope she can isn't so depressed she can't attend her board meetings. I know I'm crying my eyes out over her being labeled a "bich" by some person on the internet.

Why does no one care about real news like how George Clooney keeps talking about some place called Darfur's genocide or Platinum Studios 2007 Comic Book Challenge, or that World War Hulk is currently ongoing, and most important of all: today is the hundredth page of new penis.

Add in rape, pregnant with retarded babies, and third degree burns and I'll be happy. In fact, she needs to be mauled by an animal, urinated on, and then flogged for six years. Then maybe she won't get on my nerves so bad.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

……..

THANK YOU, GOD ALMIGHTY!

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

So… I could care less if some skanky rich person isn't as rich anymore.

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

Why do people care so much about this girl? Why does it excite you if she lost her money? Why is she always on the news, especially the national news? WHY? People do realize that the more they talk about how much they hate this girl that they've never even met, the more popular she becomes, right?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

On a more somber note, she'll still have more money than anyone on this site- combined. :(

Posted at

Well, good on her grandfather, but like a couple people said, it's not like she's going to be poor and living on the streets. She's already got millions and millions of her own, and I doubt this is going to make her vanish from mainstream media any time soon.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

schadenfreude much?

Schadenfreude! Making me feel real glad that I'm not you!

Love that song.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

On a more somber note, she'll still have more money than anyone on this site- combined. :(
Yes, but she will feel it.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Agreed, If that happened I would finally have faith in a god that I don't believe in.

Posted at

Sweet! That dumbass bitch is finally getting it! What a dumbass! Hahaha! She's ugly, she has no talent, she's only rich because of her mommy and daddy, and she's a dumbass bitch!

I hate her. Nice info, Herio.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

lol!

That's pretty much all that needs to be said on the matter.

Posted at

She got what she deserved, but I'm not happy about it, but not sad either.

kitsunesan
kitsunesan
Posted at

Whahahahaha….finally…this make my day XD

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I care about this about as much as I care for global warming.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.