Posted at

I've always enjoyed reading online comics, but I never really thought that I could create one since I don't have a scanner, nor do I have the money to buy a scanner. Now I have a new job as a receptionist where I do nothing all day but play on the compupter and ocassionaly answer the phone. I thought it would be a great job since I'd be able to read books all day and get paid for it, but my boss decided it didn't look very profesional if the receptionist was reading. Not that he gave me any work to do, he just told me I wasn't alowed to read anymore. So now all I can really do to fill the time is to surf the web, and that kind of gets old pretty fast. So now I've decided to try my hand at making my own web comic using just Microsoft Paint to create it. Kind of sucks since I know I could do things a lot faster and more profesional looking if I could draw and color it in the real world and then scan it into digital, but at least it keeps me from falling asleep at my desk (which I haven't tried yet, but I have a pretty strong feeling my boss might object). Sorry this is such a long intro.