Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Yo yo everyone! greatings from Switzerland!

jundooz
jundooz
Posted at

Hi guys, I'm a web comic author from Switzerland and I wanted to check what was going on in the web comic world here in the States.

I'm usually hanging around French speaking forums but since my webcomic is in English, I thought it would be great to check what others do. My main influences being South Park, Futurama and Dilbert, it's only natural that I check the English speaking part as well…

I've been doing this from August 2009 only and I hope to improve a lot by posting in Drunk Duck as I've seen many talented people here!

Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you guys!

Jundooz

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Bonjour!

Jun, I am from Canada and our second language is French…but my French is tres poor :(

Welcome to Drunk Duck and welcome to the North American community.

I wish you all the best.

Also, I checked out your site…although an attacking Panda always wins in the world of comics…what's with the Asian infatuation? Have you been to Japan recently?

I've never been to Japan but I am interested in the culture. You seem really into it though :D

Frank

Erad
Erad
Posted at

By the way, you should enlarge the "I love Ramen" comic to be a wallpaper, I think it would be popular.

jundooz
jundooz
Posted at

Hey Erad,

thanks for warm welcome! If you want to learn some french via my comics, know that I also translate them in both languages!

As for the Tokyo series, yes I just got back from Japan and it was a blast. Sometimes I do series of a few strips when I'm in the mood. And for the Ramen, it is a wallpaper ^_^

I hope you enjoyed the strips, looking forward to get knowing you more!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.