Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Yo.

Posted at

Hey, guys, I'm Giratina.
Well, as you've probably established, I am very into Pokémon, and my first comic (The House of Jirachi) is indeed a Pokémon one - mercifully, it's hand-drawn, so you don't need to go sifting through sprites (though I do enjoy spriting too). Nor is it one of those stories I tend to call 'journeyfics' - which means no ten-year-olds on quests to Be A Master! 8D I come from the part of the fandom that writes fanfiction consistently, so with any luck I'll be able to be just as constant with HoJ as with my various fics. Hopefully I won't be listed alongside those webcomic horror stories on TV Tropes, huh? XD

If anyone is interested, you can pester me at dA from the username Rentoraa-The-Luxray.

Other than that… um… hello. :3

Posted at

And hello to you. Just the fact that you're not doing sprites is already a bonus for allot of the people who hang around here, so I bet you'll do good. I've seen couple of good pokenmon based comics around here that are hand drawn so there's definitely a market for it.

Regardless, good luck with your comic and have some fun over here in the forum. We don't bite.

…the duck might though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.