Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Yo.

Posted at

That's what she said.

I haven't got a comic yet, but I hope to put one up here. I'm in a kind of planning stage. Any advice on getting a webcomic started would be cool.

I'm an Irish Roman Catholic living in Ottawa Canada, I play the drums, take computer science and philosophy, like Nintendo better than X-box, like Linux better than Vista, and I might be your father.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck.

And just ignore whatever ZeroVX, or maritalbliss might try to warn you about… They're crazy.

Posted at

Not so crazy to know that Original_jamingrit "ain't" my Daddy. :)

Welcome to Drunk Duck. Good luck with the comic…just jump right in!

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Catholic…? -Grumbles something about religion-

Oh! Anyway, welcome to the Duck! Read lots of comics and post in the forums! And buy lemons from Cthullhu.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Crazy, am I? No, YOU'RE the crazy one, Cthulhu!

Anyway, welcome to DrunkDuck.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, D0m is crazy too. But he's right. You should buy Lemonggoths.

Posted at

Lemons from Cthulhu, eh?

And yes, I am openly catholic, I have been for a long time, I grew up in a very understanding family.

Posted at

Welcome to DD.

Best advice I can give is just to jump right in. :)

Posted at

That's what she said.

I haven't got a comic yet, but I hope to put one up here. I'm in a kind of planning stage. Any advice on getting a webcomic started would be cool.

I'm an Irish Roman Catholic living in Ottawa Canada, I play the drums, take computer science and philosophy, like Nintendo better than X-box, like Linux better than Vista, and I might be your father.
You're my hero already. So yea, if you would click on the decieving link in my signature, you'll see my comic. I want you to go the beginning, See that art? Don't do that. See the text bubbles? Don't do that either. See that poor excuse for coloring? Don't do that either. Then skip ahead to the next chapter of my comic. Do that stuff.

That's my advice. Anything more and I'm afraid you'll have to talk to me through PQ.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.