Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

You may be 1337! But I'm 1339!

rmexec
rmexec
Posted at

Hello peoples, I'm sonto, But I'm registered on the Site as RMEXEC for unknown reasons, I just like the Name I guess.

I'm th authors of the COmic MegamanEXE The COmic on Drunk Duck.com

I have a few faithful readers, and I feel so speshial, But that's not the point. The point is, YAY! I'M REGISTERED ON TEH FORUMS!

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I want to give you all sorts of grief and abuse for being a spriter, but I feel compelled to at least prettend to welcome you to the DD forums, but yeah inside I hate you because of your comic format. and I will save the comic specific insults and unplesantness for a more appropriate time.

Welcome.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I'd be more concerned about people hating me for my typing than my comic if I were you.

Oooh yah I just noticed the random capitalisation everywhere, how horrible.

Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck RMEXEC! :)

As for the rest of you… You remember Bambi?

If you can't say something nice… don't say nothing at all

.: Black Kitty :.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

but that undermines all sorts of important things, if you only point out a person's good points how can they correct their mistakes and grow? they can't. if someone sucks they need to know, otherwise they will continue to suck and maybe even begin to think that sucking is good, eventually their sucking will be so great that they wont listen to how they suck and will continue to suck until they explode.

(look at the higher end of sprite comics on DD, they need beating down before they get to a top list)

Posted at

I am all for honest critiques and commentary. However, there is an appropriate time and place for that and this forum is so NOT the place. :S

When someone says hi and you respond back by saying that deep down inside you hate them but for now you're going to pretend to welcome them…that's not very friendly or nice.

Feel free to provide honest feedback in his comic or in various other threads that deals with sprites or his comic in particular. But really, the guy is saying hi. No need to give him the riot act.

.: Black Kitty :.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck RMEXEC! :)

As for the rest of you… You remember Bambi?

If you can't say something nice… don't say nothing at all
I hit Bambi with a Semi once. =D

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Right now I'm just trying to figure out if "1339" has any real signifigance. I think "9" is supposed to stand in for "G", so I guess it would be "Leeg" (league), but generally league is either a distance or a group of people, so I don't really see why someone would call themselves such.

rmexec
rmexec
Posted at

Um, noo, 1337, is Leet, and 1339, is 2 more than 1337, I dunno popped in my head, >_< SHUT UP GO AWAY! *Runs around Screaming and hitting walls along the way*

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

For cryin out loud stop bashing the new ones, this isnt a spelling contest site or an anti-spriter forum.

that said:

Hi there, welcome to DD.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.