Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

you want em? TAKE EM!!!!!

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Hello everyone,yes i know all of you…..well soem of you >_> and some of you know me, well now that thats over i am giving away all of my comic strips…..What was that!? YES im giving them away!!! I had some great ideas but lately my drawing has……ehhh how should i put it…Turned into a big green slimey nasty turd. I am literally ruining my own work and i dont want to keep doing this ><, plus my ideas have slumped so im starting all over with only one comic, TAKE ALL OF THEM THEIR YOURS!

The Leech: N/A
Jack and Lantern: N/A
Death and Me: N/A
The Adventures of Super Pirate Jesus: AQua_ng

first one to post the name of the comic owns it officially.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

How exactly are you "giving away your comic strips?"
Well i can delete my comics and let them make it on theirs.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I think the idea is that if you ask for one, he can set you as the "assistant" for that comic, and you can do with the comic what you wish, be it continue the series proper, redo it, etc. Basically it's a way to get a story premise and something of an existing fanbase.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

How exactly are you "giving away your comic strips?"
Well i can delete my comics and let them make it on theirs.

So, you're letting people take your artwork and claim it as their own works?
Yes, i made these out of pure ideas from when i was little, i dont want them to die so im giving them away, the only thing that i ask of to the people who are taking them is that if you dont want it anymore, dont get rid of it, give it to someone else.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

I think the idea is that if you ask for one, he can set you as the "assistant" for that comic, and you can do with the comic what you wish, be it continue the series proper, redo it, etc. Basically it's a way to get a story premise and something of an existing fanbase.
No no, im giving them away, im starting on a new comic soon that i'll call "Abducted". the flame of my Ideas has died, The art from which i breathe no longer lives. I dont want them to die out so im giving them away, its just kinda painful to see somthing you created slowly die…..Its like having a child born with some disease……cept you want to pass it on >_>

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Err… You're just gonna give up your work? Dude, you aren't a bad artist. The only thing holding you back is that you need more experience. Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

I have plenty of experience with ms paint its just now lately ive been missing the deadline, and my art has started going from good to……well big green slimy balls of turds…

I guess now would be the best time to say, The Leech is reserved for one of the three artists who ive known that would not destroy creations and have been fairly good or actually good for a long time…

Mimarin
Radec
and Rich.

These are the three i will only let have the leech because i know if they have it they wont turn it into some stupid comic where the fights are like…. "OH J00 ARE GOING DEWN J00 N00B ahahahah!"

If you even consider taking the leech id be honored that it would be one of you.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I'm curious, what is "Death and me" about? I've seen the cover page, but i doesn't really tell me much.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

You need to get a sketchbook and you need to start drawing things from pictures. I also recommend something Eggbert recommended to me, called "Bridgeman's Complete Guide to Drawing From Life".

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

You need to get a sketchbook and you need to start drawing things from pictures. I also recommend something Eggbert recommended to me, called "Bridgeman's Complete Guide to Drawing From Life".
Yes but a sketch book will mean nothing without a scanner.

and Eirikr- to answer your question its about a little hyperactive kid whos head looks alot like the walmart logo except his mouth is….Well wider,anyways on day of the dead he uses this magic voodoo thing, (unno i was making it up as i was going along) and now has death trapped in the land of the living with him. This comic was mainly suppose to be used for comedy.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

That's not true. A sketchbook serves to build your skills. These skills can they be applied to your comic. Of course I recommend getting a scanner, but if you really want to draw comics you need to have a sketchbook to experiment.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

That's not true. A sketchbook serves to build your skills. These skills can they be applied to your comic. Of course I recommend getting a scanner, but if you really want to draw comics you need to have a sketchbook to experiment.
See the problem is i dont have any money and my parents wont let me get a job until i am 16, which is a bunch of shit because 14 year olds are allowed to work. No job No scanner.

But i'll try that sketchbook idea.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.