Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

younger brothers

herio
herio
Posted at

anyone have siblings i do his names sin and hes bigger then me even who im older then him i what to be tail the odd thing is when were were kids we looked like twins we booth have red hair

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Yeah, I have a brother and a sister. When we were young, every one thought we were triplets. If I had some old photos, you'd probbaly think that too

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

anyone have siblings i do his names sin and hes bigger then me even who im older then him i what to be tail the odd thing is when were were kids we looked like twins we booth have red hair

They're called "punctuation marks", my friend. Know them. Use them.

I have a sister who goes by JuJu on the web. She's possibly even crazier than I am. And she really, really likes pirates for some reason.

~IJ

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

I thought he was making a pun… but this guy is new to the DD forums, and he already doesn't have a very hot track record in the proofreading department. So it could be a joke or a typo.

~IJ

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

I have two younger brothers, i dont consider them to be bothersome, its always nice hanging out with them.

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

i have an older sister with inferiority issues

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I have an older brother, hes an idiot, so very stupid.

phear
phear
Posted at

I have a younger brother. He's one of those kids almost everybody thinks is funny, but if you live with him he's the most annoying asshole I'll ever meet.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

I have an older sibling

I call her

El Diablo

:smt096

everyday with hers like a soap opera

OOOOO where my tampons you were suppsoe to buy them mom said.

Ooooooh im telling

Your not old enough to drink

They should illegalize drinking and driving in this country, dont you think so i think so

GOD DAMMIT!!!! SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONE SECOUND STUPID BITCH AND GET OFF MY BACK!!!!!!!

damn shes suppose to be older then me why do i have to do all her dirty work.

Posted at

I have an older brother.

when we were younger, we used to fight all the time over the littlest things… and he was an real asshole too at that. it was costant drama with him all the time.

but now that we live on our own and separately from each other, we actually get along pretty Okay.

life's funny that way.

spambot
spambot
Posted at

I have a younger brother. We are pretty good friends. He goes by Main Finger online and makes techno-ish remixes of video game songs for the heck of it.

Koivo
Koivo
Posted at

I have a little sister. She can be a pain sometimes but man oh man, can she make you laugh. She does some of the funniest things ever, especially when she fights my dad knowing shes going to lose. :D

Posted at

I have an older sister, and I had an older brother but he kind of died randomly of a heart problem last year….yeah, life sucks but fuck, that's how it rolls.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.