Your mom!

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

What Calender is that?

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Thanks for the sentiment. Mother's Day was 2 Sundays ago, however (at least in the U.S). :)

My wife enjoyed her Mother's Day. I got to sing lead on one of the songs on our Mom's Day program and she's wanted me to sing for years. After the program, I made (dairy-free) chicken stroganoff from scratch for her and our kids. It's important to make her feel special on Mother's Day.

Hey, what did y'all do for your wives/mothers for Mother's Day this year?

Sure it's belated but why not?

Jules
Jules
Posted at

great name for a forum topic, heh

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

my mom can rot in hell

Oh boy, you have NO idea how much I second that.

MetalLuigi
MetalLuigi
Posted at

Bah, forget mother's day. Especially because my birthday is just two days away from it (sometimes even on it). My brothers and sister plus relatives all pay attention to my mom while I usually get the cold shoulder. I don't mind the holiday since mothers deserve their time to shine, but sometimes I wish it were placed somewhere else on the calendar.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Perhaps this should become the anti-mother's day thread?

(feels rush of cold wind pass by, tiptoes in the other direction)…

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Bah, forget mother's day. Especially because my birthday is just two days away from it (sometimes even on it). My brothers and sister plus relatives all pay attention to my mom while I usually get the cold shoulder. I don't mind the holiday since mothers deserve their time to shine, but sometimes I wish it were placed somewhere else on the calendar.

My birthday often falls on Father's Day, but I don't mind. I seem to get ignored more when my b-day has it's own day than a shared one.

I like Mother's Day because my mom is crazy. She bought all her kids gifts one year because we're "the reason she is a mother." (Nice sentiment, but I think Dad deserves a little credit.)

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I don't even celebrate my birthday at all and I'm fine with that. :neenjah:

vgman
vgman
Posted at

my mom can rot in hell

Oh boy, you have NO idea how much I second that.

you people have no souls!!!!! yea i hate my moms guts but i would never say somthing like that (at least when im not angry at her)

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

My boyfriend's birthday is 3 days after Christmas. Now that is suck-worthy.

And Mother's Day over here was a couple of weeks back. :)

tyciol
tyciol
Posted at

27th instead of 10th is a strange mother's day, when is your father's day in that country? June 27?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.