Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Your Most Embarassing Moment?

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Or two, or three. List as many as you'd like.

I have a countless amount of these, but the most recent happened this morning when I discovered that a few people complained to my supervisor last week that I was smelly and sweaty (while moving their computers, printers, and crates non-stop, mind you)- I.T people can't seem to get a break. This is the first time I got a complaint, and now I feel crawling into a small hole. The worst thing is that you -never- know who's said something about you if you hear it from your supervisor.

So, this is a support group.

Go on and list!

cs3ink
cs3ink
Posted at

Embarassing: forgetting my swimsuit when I walked out for swim lessons when I was 7 or so. Yeah, buck naked. I'm an airhead.

Shameful: recently realizing that most of the problems with my marriage that I blamed on my wife were actually MY fault. We're working things out. Luckily, she's an amazing woman.

Later,
Chip

Posted at

I freelance.

Recently, I was doing some game Design for a guy who's a very good friend. He specifically asked me, several times, to make sure I had play-tested the game in some specific situations that I had said "there's nothing to worry about." You see, it was *obvious* that there was no problem, so I didn't worry about it.

Until one day I *actually* ran a play-test, and of course, he was right, it didn't work right. I had to totally cop to the whole thing - he had been right all along, and not only had I been wrong, but I had just totally ignored his warnings. I hadn't *meant* to be an creep, really, but I had totally been wrong and a creep all at the same time.

I ended up writing this giant "Wow, that was wrong of me!" letter, which was no fun at all. It sucks to be wrong, but it really sucks to be totally wrong, and worse, carelessly wrong.

Total embarrassment.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Do you know what you shouldn't do? Say that you're 110% focused to a math teacher.

Very much an awkward situation to be in.

Posted at

I think I've got you all beat. At my aunt's wedding, I was asked to be the maid of honor. I had this beautiful dress with a sash around the back, and it was amazing.

At the party after the wedding, I went to the bathroom. No big deal, right? Well, letter on…when a group of us were standing on the stage to catch the bouquet, a lady walked up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder and said "The end of your skirt is stuck under your girdle." So for about an hour or so, people had been privvy to the wonderful sight of my pantyhose and undies. I'm glad I'll never see them again, because I don't think I'd be able to live that memory down.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

walking in on poeple with some wreid sexal kinks.

im very much each for your own but that dosn't mean i want to SEE it.

Posted at

Hmmm, from back when I actually got embarassed with things? Not much beats when you have never really kissed a girl before, always so nervious, not sure if its the right move or not, whether any "signals" you are picking up are real or not. Then of course clacking teeth when you both decide at the same time to spontaniously have a go at it. *crack* he..are…are you ok? Your mouth is bleeding. :D

D0m
D0m
Posted at

My whole life is an embarrassment.

Christ, dude…

Posted at

when i was a kid i stuck my finger in a hole on a chair in school.
it became stuck, and they had to get soap to get my finger out.

also when i was a kid we were playing "marco polo" in a community pool and i grabbed a woman's breast by mistake :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

also when i was a kid we were playing "marco polo" in a community pool and i grabbed a woman's breast by mistake :)

That smiley face is veeery suspicious…

Posted at

it was nice and squishy
i remember cause i had my hand out wading in the pool and my eyes closed
then i touched something soft and i heard "escuse me"
opened my eyes and say this 30ish looking girl with a pissed off expression

hahaha

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

also when i was a kid we were playing "marco polo" in a community pool and i grabbed a woman's breast by mistake

Dude, HIGH-FIVE!

Or at least a MENTAL-FIVE.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

I was at the Anime Expo dressed as a man, and like six girls glomped me all at once
@_@

they were like " OMG your so handsome~!! can we take your picture~!?"

one of them kissed me on the cheek o.o;;;;;

i was like " errrmmm…i'm a girl…dont'cha know.."

and they like stared at me like O___O

and then took my picture anyway and ran off giggling..

EGADS~!! DX

Posted at

if I told an embarrassment I had, I would lose what reputation I had

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.