Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Your Most Recent Dream.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Post the most recent dream you've had! I had one the other night. In mine, I was using chalk to 'paint' a bizarre-looking landscape on my palm. Only.. I think it was my right palm, and I'm right-handed.

So, maybe.. I might have a hidden talent for chalk art using my left hand. :D

Posted at

I had a dream where I was at a place in NYC that sells bagels, and when I left, bright puffs of yellow and red vapory gas started to emanate from the building. A crowd of bystanders gathered and just watched it, but I realized that something was wrong and tried to tell people to get away. Then the bagel shop blew up. A bunch of people died, engulfed by the holocaust of flame; there was this lady there and she had a baby, and I was worried for the baby because it was so close to the weird chemical explosion. and so I was like, "your baby!" but she just kind of looked at me, confused, and then threw her kid into the fire. And then another lady ALSO had a baby, and so I tried to get her to protect her baby but the baby turned out to be a doll.
then later I called my mom, expecting her to be all worried, because I had almost died, but she was completely disinterested and my pride was wounded.

oh I had some really odd dreams involving my comic characters… I don't think they'd make sense if I wrote them down, though.

josif
josif
Posted at

Last night I dreamt I teleported to kazahkstan and it was exactly the same as my house but everything was really rundown and dirty…. I went into my house and everything was still dusty but inside my kitchen there was Ross and Chandler from Friends and I talked to them about stuff I cant remember…

vgman
vgman
Posted at

well i had a dreem last night but umm its really not open to the general public so ill just share the one i had before that. i was in this big city and this huge ass robot was tering up the place and i had to save every one i cared about. i ended up hunched over a crush of mine saying sappy stuff that i wont repeat.

Posted at

well i had a dreem last night but umm its really not open to the general public

Ew!

But anyway, I had a dream that a big spider was at my work…and I am pretty afraid of spiders, so I put them under a cup and let other people sort them out generally…So I put a cup over this one, but he just spit acid through it and continued on his way. It really scared me. Then my co-worker squished him.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

My friends and I stayed off yet another zomibe horde.

It's rough sometimes, but my trusty shotgun gets me through a lot of things.

God I love those dreams. ;D

-W

Posted at

i saw a plane crash from a beach and i dove in to help them.
when i dove into the sea i miscalcualted and dove in the shallow part.
i swam until i saw a white inflatable motorboat

dream ends when my dog woke me up at 2am

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I only have bad dreams. Too many dreams about screwing up at work, and lots and lots of dreams of revenge. Shut up. I don't have issues.

Posted at

My friends and I stayed off yet another zomibe horde.

It's rough sometimes, but my trusty shotgun gets me through a lot of things.

God I love those dreams. ;D

-W

I love those type of dreams too. Although I've got my AK-47 to get me though. And my mad ninja moves.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Ak eh? Hmm…this sparks a thread idea…

-W

Posted at

I only have bad dreams. Too many dreams about screwing up at work, and lots and lots of dreams of revenge. Shut up. I don't have issues.

Me too!

The other night I had a dream that I had tiny bumps in my skin, with a little thready hair coming out of each one. When I pulled on the hair, a big pickled-onion-looking tumor would come out (it hurt) and then I had a big misshapen bloody hole in my skin where the tumor was. Of course they were all over my body, and I didn't want tumors, so I must have spent half the night pulling them all out. It was gross and I wasn't happy when I woke up.

LilyRose
LilyRose
Posted at

funny to come across this thread, because my most recent dream was one that left me kind of shaken the rest of the day.

A woman was telling me the story of her life. But instead of seeing her in front of me, I saw the scenes she was describing. It was like having a vision.

She had been arrested and accused of some really awful crime, but the sense was that she'd been falsely accused of a crime because she was a witch, and they needed something to pin on her. She was thrown into this vast stone dungeon, and they dug an even deeper pit in the darkness and filled it with salt.

The dream ended with the woman saying to me "…and after they killed me, they cut my body down and threw it into the pit." It sounds like a horror story, but the feeling of it wasn't horror, it was a terrible deep sadness, and sense of injustice. It's still stuck in my head. One of those dreams that cuts real close to the bone, somehow.

Posted at

sounds like a good plot for a noir comic

Posted at

I was walking down the sidewalk with some people, when we saw a bald eagle in the distance. But we got closer, and we saw it land to take a drink, we realized that was much bigger than an eagle and had an extra set of legs, that's right, it was a griffon. Then it saw us and we ran away. We ran through a door and got separated, next thing I know, what I had to do next was on a screen in front of me, like a video game. I was running around playing minigames and stuff while fleeing from the Griffon who wanted to eat me. It was a very wierd dream.

NecroMouse
NecroMouse
Posted at

you know what could give you nightmares? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/251462

I just noticed…your avatar..it blinks… :O

Anyway, my most recent dream, I can only remember bits and pieces. But in teh dream, I slept with one of my friends (I guess it isn't all bad, I have an uber crush on her anyway) Other than those rare perverted dreams, mine are very strange..unfortunately, I'm too lazy to recall any other ones.

Posted at

you know what could give you nightmares? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/251462

Sure as buttons, Jonathan. Sure as buttons.

I can't figure out if that David Firth guy just makes movies like this and saladfingers to get attention or if he's actaully screwed up. Regardless, I love the way he writes them. His speech is very…quirky, and I like the animations.

Posted at

I actually really like Firth's animations… sure, they're strange, but I love the level of artistry and the stylings. I really like the one about everyone carrying around nukes. And the weird toast-boy one.
^^

Hellojello
Hellojello
Posted at

The dream I had last night was kinda creepy.It was the end of the world,and some demons had trapped me in a concrete basement.Then father molchady(sp?)from M*A*S*H appeared and said God had forgotten me but would get me up into heaven with 30 minutes.
When he disingrated and went back up to heaven,his dust formed a chainsaw.I picked up
the chainsaw just as the creatures were coming in.Then,ZOOM,I'm flying upwards at 100mph and I woke up.

josif
josif
Posted at

Last night I dreamt I used a slingshot to fire stones at this kid when I was in a semi fallen down building in the forest. For some reason I then pulled up the floor boards in the floor and in the hole there was an engraving of a frog and then I somehow knew the frog of the apocalypse was coming to me and it was going to sing a beautiful song so that I wouldnt be able to resist following him…. But following him would lead to my death!! When he came he looked like a man in a frog suit and I tried turning up my Ipod headphones but it didn't work but I did have a convorsation with him and he said his game was unwinnable so as it was my last day on earth he was going to throw a massive party for me and the view switched to a weird clearing in a forest from above and I had to use my newfound godlike decorating powers so I could get it ready for the party…. Then I woke up…

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

i dreamt this cat keep atacking me, i was so freaked out i killed it by throwing it out of a window. Animals always attack me in dreams its probably because im a big scardy cat wuss and i find them freaky.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I dreamt I was posting in a thread.

My dreams are trying to tell me something.

Posted at

I had one where I was sitting on a toilet, reading (none of the stuff usually done o a toilet was involved), and I lean back to get comfortable, but I keep going further and further back, and my book disappears. So then I'm lying on something, it feels like I'm floating in the air, and there is a spotlight showing some writing on the wall, but it's just at the corner of my eye and I can't read what it says, but I know it's written in red, but not blood. Then there is . . . something, at the bottom of the air-table, I did see it, but it deified logical construction, there is nothing I know of that can describe it, so I couldn't see it (don't ask, because I don't know). It leaned towards me, and then I woke up, turned the light on, went to the toilet and picked up a book, then I leaned back to get comfortable. . .

I don't know if it really repeated itself, but when I really did wake up, it felt like it had been happening over and over again for all my life up until that moment. I can't explain, and I don't want to know.

Extra: Play the 'what tense am I using now' game created by Chris Livingstone. First place receives a prize! (Disclaimer: I am lying).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.