Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Zombie Survival

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

The Game works like this:I post a zombie scenario and you must find a way to survive without using any of the ideas posted previously.

1st Scenario:Flaming oil zombies are running a-muck in your city close contact would only result in death,as would hiding in a closed area

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hide on a boat, arm yourself with nets in case any of the zombies manage to get near the boat…

My scenario is a classic:
You're stuck in a bathroom with your wife being a standard type zombie right behind the door. You only have access to the things usually found in a bathroom.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

If there's a window? climb out. Trapped? mix some bleach and lysol then enjoy the mustard gas.

Next: you find yourself at the back of a bus evacuating your zombie afflicted city when you notice a couple bite victims.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Easy, too easy. Shoot the two od them in the head. If no gun is available, stab through their heads, still works. Then continue onwards with your group.

You are stuck in an office building, top floor. In the C.E.O's office, but the building is infested with zombies, a few workers who are hard-core holed up with some weak buddies, but all not hiding are undead. What now?

Oh, and you can't kill yourself.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Make a rolling barrier out of chairs and desks. Make for a staircase, armed with anything blunt and heavy.

You're on a boat with no supplies left and little fuel. There is a horde of zombies back on the pier. What do you do?

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

send the boat forward and smash it into the peer with the little fuel u have left

Scenario:You are trapped on an island of zombified creatures with no weapons or food what do you do?

imshard
imshard
Posted at

you can always get weapons. even if its a sharp stick, or a rock. make a raft if I have time, swim for it if I don't.

Zombies have you cornered on a tall roof. There are neighboring rooftops, but its a long jump with a strong risk of breaking something and becoming helpless. There is also a fire-escape, but its jammed up leaving a drop at the bottom. what do you do?

(no suicidal)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

This is a bit risky, so you should be good with avoiding bites. Grab a zombie, hold it infront of you the mouth away from you, preferablly in the other direction than your face, and jump off. The undead ghoul will break your fall.

Okay, it's like shawn of the dead, the huge horde poruing into the bar, but the people in there are still alive. They are running out of ammo tho, and more are coming. You are with five others, with rifles, baseball bats and israeli standard military pistols. Starting at the part with the zombie impaled to the tree. What will you do?

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Simple ,use the liquor to make mozeltov Cocktails The numbers of the zombies will be extremely small,kill the rest with the guns and blunt heavy objects.

The world greatest superheroes have arrived on the scene to save the day unfortunately most of them have been zombified.You,Spider-man,Batman,and Spawn are all that's left

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Spawn holds them off while Batman gets his transport ready. Spider-Man swings around from above throwing explosives around. Since they are zombies now they are just shambling corpses, no control over any powers. Then Batman sets explosives around the island (As an island facility is the only location this could possibly happen.), we hop on a Bat-Vehicle, and blow the place down to Hel.

You are infront of town hall, a big statue of the town's founder in the center of the courtyard. A big gallows, with zombies and otherwise hanging from the nooses, looms nearby, and a horde of zombies, about 300, are coming towards the town hall, and you. With you is 3 other men, and you discovered in the mayors office knives, many explosives, a rocket launcher, rifles, auto-matic rifles, pistols, you name it, he had it. The point of this is to be creative, so the thread revives again. You must kill all the zombies, oh, and 5 teenagers are ontop of the statue, they have to survive. Have fun!

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

Send a guy up to the teens with some weapons, while the other guy and I fend off the 300 zombies. All while resisting the urge to make a sparta joke.

You have been sent into a rural section of eastern europe to search for the presidents daughter. A man with a silly beard commands several of the zombiefied peasants to attack you. The presidents daughter is somewhere in this town, and you must find her to be sure she will not be harmed during this attack. What do you do?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'd fend off the zombies with a blue pitchfork, trying to impale them on the spikes, preferably with their heads. I'd then make my way to the silly bearded man, kill him and hen teabag him.
After that I'd go to the castle where a mushroom would tell me the princess was in another castle. I'd then defeat bowser and take the princess of america back to america.

A hot woman you are having sex with turns into a zombie. She's strapped to the bed and you're on top. What do you do?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No fucking escape plan, since the transfer of fluids already turns you into a zombie. Think it through next time you're about to post. But anyways, to help slow the undead horde, crush her skull with a blunt instrument, and shoot yourself through the temple.

It was a birthday party, now undead children and Zed-Mommies are after you. There is a snack area with picnic tables, a moon bounce, and minivans. Oh, and a clown running around screaming, chased by infected children.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

No fucking escape plan, since the transfer of fluids already turns you into a zombie. Think it through next time you're about to post. But anyways, to help slow the undead horde, crush her skull with a blunt instrument, and shoot yourself through the temple.
Wrong. You finish, pay up and leave. Dumbass.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Now you're just being an ass. And you post the solution and another one, didn't you read the rules?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

It was a birthday party, now undead children and Zed-Mommies are after you. There is a snack area with picnic tables, a moon bounce, and minivans. Oh, and a clown running around screaming, chased by infected children.
Step one: Find whatever the parents used to light the candles, a lighter, matches, whatever.
Step two: Use the tables as a barricade for the moon bounce, setting them on fire.

Scenario: Your body has been taken over by the zombie virus, however in the lab where you were trying to find a cure, your brain is stuck inside a jar. You can communicate to your lab partner via a microphone connected to your disembodied brain.

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

The cure for zombification is years away from conclusion. The notes my lab partner and I have have taken will useless in creating it, as there isn't enough information. My zombie body would decompose before a cure is made, so since there is bound to be a suitable cadaver in the lab I tell my partner to place my brain in one, and dispose of the zombie body.

You and your S.W.A.T. team are in an abandoned mansion in the mountains. Zombie dogs are outside, waiting to devour you. The house itself contains human zombies ready to do the same, but there are none inside the main lobby. Help could take days to reach you and your team. What do you do?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.