Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[Crit] Drunk Duck Villains

Catya
Catya
Posted at

This is a community project I made: Drunk Duck Villains

Everyone is welcome to join in on this project,as long as they hav a evil villain character to show off for it. Male or Female character is your choice.

If you want to join in,upload your pages/strips on your DeviantART account (if you have one),if you don't have DA,use http://www.imageshack.us and copy the Direct Link and send them to me on a PQ.

Everyone is welcome,but NO HEROES ALLOWED.

Also,if you have any questions,PQ me.

Catya

Posted at

I think this would get more attention in network/community :] (So I'm moving it)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, c'mon you guys! jump in!

Posted at

From that first page this looks like it could be pretty damn cool! Admittedly I've got way too many projects going already so I can't promise consistancy but I'd love to do a page for this.

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

Dude, I totally want to do this.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Nice… I'm in, once I get a minute to throw a few pages together!

Tcb
Tcb
Posted at

I wanna like to join this project,.what do i have to do?

Catya
Catya
Posted at

Tcb,just come up with a completely new evil character,can be either Male or Female.Or you can use another character you have,but he/she has to be an evil villain. The comic you send to me doesn't have to be directly related to an already ongoing comic story you have going, but it can be a spin-off comic/strips of a certain character of yours.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Tcb,just come up with a completely new evil character,can be either Male or Female.Or you can use another character you have,but he/she has to be an evil villain. The comic you send to me doesn't have to be directly related to an already ongoing comic story you have going, but it can be a spin-off comic/strips of a certain character of yours.
In that case I'd love to do a page or two for this. I'd love to see Jetter accomplish something villainous.

dgdrake
dgdrake
Posted at

What about characters who are unwittingly villians?

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

Well, now that my computer is finally back from the shop, I can do this.

Posted at

I will definitely be contributing to this project. Expect a page soon.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.