It worked!

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Is this thing on?
It is!

Posted at

Hey guys.
How about the idea of creating a new dedicated thread for the purpose of reporting all things you want to have worked on, then post a link to that said thread on that "get satisfaction" site, for good measure?
We could call it "The 12 step program" but then again, people don't look at me for naming things.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
Hey guys.
How about the idea of creating a new dedicated thread for the purpose of reporting all things you want to have worked on, then post a link to that said thread on that "get satisfaction" site, for good measure?
We could call it "The 12 step program" but then again, people don't look at me for naming things.
For a recovering drunk, a 12-step name is actually very good.  Except in this case I think there will be more than 12 steps.
For instance:  it appears that I sure like leaving comments to myself on my profile page.  Oh Wait!  these are comments for Other people – for their profile pages.  Yeah, I know I'll go to "getsatisfaction".  my new hang-out.
and:  "The Duck"?  f that.  It's "The Egg".

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

I would like the second the idea of a thread for mentioning bugs and problems.  I've found a handful already.  Do we continue to list these sort of things in Get Satisfaction instead?
(Also, for Ozone and skoolmunkee specifically: It seems I no longer have moderator privileges.  A temporary problem?)

Posted at

Lots of broken links too. We noticed that the old forum link was drunkduck/community, while it's now drunkduck/forum, meaning that all old links pointing at something in the forum isn't working anymore.
And you have to wait a sec before writing because you have to wait for those damn font edditing tools to pop up.
And then…

Ah hell. I'm making a thread. I can see I'm already starting a big rant.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
Lots of broken links too. We noticed that the old forum link was drunkduck/community, while it's now drunkduck/forum, meaning that all old links pointing at something in the forum isn't working anymore.
And you have to wait a sec before writing because you have to wait for those damn font edditing tools to pop up.

Ah MAN!! you're right

what was:

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=56414&cid;=226
is now

http://www.drunkduck.com/forum/topic/164145/?page=1

and posting, for the moment, stinks. or at least quoting does.

srhdt
srhdt
Posted at

Testing to see if I get a 502 error when I hit submit.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.