Posted at

Alright, I'll admit that the project I'm about to pitch is little more than my self-glorified fan fiction. But I think it could turn out to be really high-quality with a good artist at my side. But the only way you'll get any joy out of this project is of you're a big fan of the source material.

The project right now is called "Star." The basic concept is that several major sci-fi franchiises all operate in the same universe. The main focus of the series is on the franchises of Star Wars, Star Trek, and Firefly, but there are plenty of other series that are involved.

What I'm looking for in an artist is… just someone that can handle the scale of the project. I'm not looming for a particular style or anything, just something… good, for lack of a better description.

Right now, I have the plot outline worked out for the first issue and am working on the script. I'm not necessarily looking for a long term artist either, maybe just someone for one issue, and then you can move on if you want. I just want to get this project underway.