Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Whoa!? How'd I end up back here!?

Posted at

Most of you are probably asking yourselves, "Who the hell is this crazy Gringo, and what in [insert deity]'s name is he doing here!?" Well, I joined DrunkDuck a WHILE ago. So, so, so long ago. And guess what? Like millions of comic…people….on here, I lost all my steam and motivation and stopped making comics and faded into obscurity. But I've apparently returned with the hopes of making comics…or something. But don't get me wrong, I'm oh so confused.
This website looks nothing like I remember it, and its apparently just called "The Duck" now. Did the Drunk Duck finally commit to those AA meetings or something? At any rate, hello DrunkDuck/The Duck community. I hope to make all of your wildest dreams come true.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hey Mike!

So you don't know how you arrived back here?  I'm guessing it's one of those crazy link bugs.
as far as wildest dreams   . . .

do you want those posted or PQ'd?

Posted at

Phew! With most forums having not had a message in a month, I was beginning to think I was the last person on Earth. And as far as the crazy promises I made…I guess you could just blurt them out randomly whenever and I'll try and use some Mafia connections or something to get those sorted out.

Posted at

You came back just in time to see the new site design/codebase/whatever. :] It only came back up on Friday night.

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

Yeah, you came back just when the duck got over the hangover.

mraab
mraab
Posted at

Good luck with making comics. I know how hard it can be to keep that dream when reality keeps intruding. I look forward to seeing your work. I'm terribly new here as a contributor, although I've been lurking and reading the comics for a couple years now. It's nice to see people who can hang on to their dreams, no matter how long it takes.
Regards,
mraab 

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.