Posted at

So here it is! BLOGGINGNESS! Since I don't like the .mac thingy and I'd like to keep track of what kinda crap I'm spewing onto the keyboard, I'm going to blog here! This is indeed pretty nifty, and Smack Jeeves hasn't yet done anything like this [though I still like SJ better XD]. I mean, that .mac thing is cool and all, but I need iWeb to edit the friggin' site and I don't have a Mac to put iWeb on. Macs are cool also, but I prefer Windows. Hahaha, I think between messing with Macs and Windows when I was little, I had a much easier time with Windows and had a lot more fun because of all the funky stuff I could mess with [and then try and figure out how to un-mess it]. Ahahaha.

[Wednesday, Feb. 7 edit]

Okay, iWeb is annoying. I spent about an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't publishing what it was supposed to be publishing. And then my podcast disappeared. Then it wouldn't publish the podcast. Homagawd. Whyyyy? WHYYY?

DOUSHITEEEEEEEEE?!

[/edit]

I don't really know what to say. Haha, my day was unremarkable for the most part…

…except I GOT ME SOME MICRON PENS! HOMAGAWD. I've been living off the same five inking pens for like…three years. Now I can ink my comics without making my poor 005 sized pen work so hard! WhooooooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOooOoOOOOO!

Okay, I'm done now. Nothing much else of interest to say. Unless you're one of those people who are fascinated by the goings-on of other people [or, more specifically, the drama of other people]. Yeah.

I'll finish with a things-to-do list, just so I don't forget to do them:
+ Scan first page of Lexcore prologue
+ Ink more Lexcore pages
+ Color first and/or other pages with Open Canvas
+ Fanarts
+ Read more Death Note [that's a manga, for you people that dunno]
+ Do art for the new layout

x___x