Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

PT Wallpaper?

Holley
Holley
Posted at

A cheeky first post I know, but reading and enjoying PT the quality of drawing often has me thinking 'I wish this panel was bigger so I could use it as wallpaper' … mostly for at work (urgh!)

Is there a cat-in-hells chance of there being a piece of PT wallpaper?

Groundhog
Groundhog
Posted at

Hello.
I suppose you might've heard this a hundred times already, but something is bothering me. The PT wallpaper page.
The main page claims it's been updating every now & then, but according to the page itself it hasn't updated since Dec 01.(firecaster)
Any idea what this is about? Is it just me, or are others having the same issue?

Also, I love your work.
Might seem obvious, since I'm bitching about not being able to see it, but I thought I'd say so anyway.

Edit: Hm. I'm starting to question the liveliness of this forum, somewhat…

Posted at

Er, yeah, sorry, I tend to forget to check the forum because it's used so infrequently, lol.

I'm not really sure why the main page would say that the wallpaper comic has been updating - Firecaster is the last one that I uploaded, so there's nothing that you're missing. I'm guessing it's just a DD bug. =P

As far as making wallpapers out of panels, if you let me know what panel(s) you'd like to see as a wallpaper, I'll see what I can do.

- S

Groundhog
Groundhog
Posted at

Hm. Weird, that.
But at least I haven't missed anything, so all's well with me.
As for a panel-based wallpaper…
Tricky question. I suppose the ch2:cover would look good on a desktop. It's got an eerie quality I'm quite fond of.
I suppose suggesting a page that's only inches from being a wallpaper already, isn't terribly creative…
Well, if you did make it, it'd mean less work for you, at least :)

Edit: Also, please pardon my horrible grammar. I can usually do better, but I'm very tired at the moment. No other excuse. Except that I'm Finnish.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.