Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ask a Marsul

Posted at

Well, here's the deal. I love doing silly things with my characters, and I love audience interaction, so I thought something like this might be a fun thing to do.

Basically, I'm going to start a second mini-comic that will update at no set frequency except "when I have free time". It will be basically a question and answer session where you, as the readers, can ask the characters any question you like. It can be about the current storyline (no, I won't post spoilers, so don't ask "what happens next", please ;P) or something completely unrelated to PT. The characters will be answering questions "in character", so keep in mind that asking them something like "what's your favorite car?!" will probably recieve a bunch of blank stares. Don't be afraid to ask silly questions, but please, nothing x-rated. =P

You can either post your questions here, PQ them to me, or email them to me at silentkitty@gmail.com. The characters that are currently available for questioning are as follows:

Aisha
Cai
Margensen
Veyra
Orun
Winley

Make sure you specify which character(s) you're asking. If you have a comic or a website that you would like me to link to when your question gets answered, go ahead and include that too and I'll be happy to plug it in the comments section.

:3

Posted at

lol! Well, you can ask him if you want, but his inability to say anything but "arrrrgh" and "nurr" might make answering a little difficult… ; )

Posted at

lol! Well, you can ask him if you want, but his inability to say anything but "arrrrgh" and "nurr" might make answering a little difficult… ; )

We shall assign an interpreter^^

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

My friend who does the comic CURSED (no on DD) does this kind of thing and it's normally really funny. I love these Q&A things.

My question is for Margensen.

"What is your outlook on life? Why do you think you're around and do you think there's an afterlife?"

I also want to ask him what's his favorite candy cause I love asking that question. =3

Anahka
Anahka
Posted at

Question for Winley: Who the heck are you?

Seriously though, we'll find out in due time. Actual question for Margensen though, as he's awesome and stuff… When you turn into a tree thing, how does your body mass increase? It's like, you're a creature thing, then suddenly you expand, but instead of your mass moving into another place, it just increases. It defies physics!

Liebermonk
Liebermonk
Posted at

I got a question for Cai..

When you fused and first got your tail, was it hard to adjust to having an extra appendage in the way of sitting in chairs? Also… were you ever tempted to chase it around in circles?

:whistling:

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

I got a question for Cai and Margensen.

Margensen: Could you always turn into a tree (even before getting fused with a fox) or was that something you learned afterwards?

Cai: Did you know he could become a tree when you first met him, or did he learn how to do that after you had gotten together.

And one more for Cai: What was your reaction the first time you saw Margensen turn into a tree?

Oh, and one more for Margensen: What does it feel like when you turn into a tree (or mass of roots and vines)?

Shikiro
Shikiro
Posted at

oooO!!!

Aisha: do you have any siblings, and do you like to dance?

Cai: do you like music, if so what kind, and if you could have any super power, what would it be?

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Oh, man I've been waiting for this.

To Cai: Any love interests? What's your ideal date?

( I'm so looking forward to this! )

Oh, and you can link to Nadya all you like.

Oktober
Oktober
Posted at

For Cai, I suppose, since she seems to be the resident expert on Fusions: if the animal you're fusing with has fleas or ticks or something, could you potentially become a Cat-Flea-Person?

Posted at

Could you draw a hedgehog-girl interviewer? That would look so awesome…

Jaibyrd
Jaibyrd
Posted at

Margensen: What's it like to speak with plants? Are they friendly, open, or does it depend on their mood and whatnot?

Sabreur
Sabreur
Posted at

Here's one for Cai. What the heck are those bomb-things you keep slinging around? They're certainly entertaining.

This next one is for either Cai or Margensen. It might not be answerable due to spoilerishness, but I'll ask anyways. How did you two become a team? You seem to work really well together, but your personalities seem like complete polar opposites.

One last question, this one for Aisha. Why did you pick a squirrel as your spirit animal?

Sabreur
Sabreur
Posted at

Something else which occurred to me. It might be too much of a spoiler to answer it, but I'm curious anyways.

This one's for both Cai and Margensen. How did you end up in jail?

Given Cai's gleeful enthusiasm towards violence, I can sorta imagine how she might end up in jail. What I have a harder time imagining is what she would do to keep herself in jail, since her family appears to have political clout. Some split with the family, maybe? Or some trouble beyond what political connections can undo?

For Margensen… I have a much harder time imagining what he would have done. He just seems too calm and quiet to do anything criminal. Was he jailed just because he had a fusion ceremony accident and didn't have a politically powerful family member to prevent him being 'disappeared' by the authorities? Or is there something else lurking under that quiet exterior?

I have a sneaky suspicion there's something going on with those two which is even stranger than the already bizarre history we've been shown so far.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.