Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

great and bad news

gothicpoet
gothicpoet
Posted at

Total insanity will not be postponed until further notice…. just probably updated as much.

this week is a filler i'm sorry but i've been really busy with junior prom, my monthly poetry meeting, and my weekly guitar lessons (i don't just sit at home and shit out these issues you know)

unlike most people on the web these days, i still go to a public school and i actually have to do actual work and homework.

but other then that yeah. its all good.

i do have some things planned for TI this year… just getting there will be a whole other story. why? because i have to get a job this year (sorry TI fans but the artist has to have supplies to work with right?)

also i need a fucking car… XP so yeah that comes into play too.

that's the bad news.

the good news is that i have a project that deals with the other three of the members (anfri already has his own series) but its with the three original characters aka creator and the chibi twins. you'll have to find out what it is though.

when it'll actually get up and running….that's hard to tell i still have to figure out how it will be done (i don't have time to draw as much as i used to so your going to have to like reading alot of text…lol)

but TI may not have as many issues between then and i actually get it up and running due to lack of ideas and time to actually do it. (and my sister stealing my art supplies again)

so that's about it for me and TI

i hope you all have fun with the filler!!

- TI artist.

Posted at

Good luck with school and your new project, can't wait to see it ^_^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.