Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What does this do?

Posted at

Alright, so DD has just announced a really neat tool for all of us to use - which is the forum?

So i'm just gonna try out these things. I'm currently working on my 18th page but that's taking soooo long! ack.. And i'm trying out different methods of colouring styles so please do forgive if I update a little slower than before.

I will be posting up an OFFICIAL UPDATE day where it will state when i start officially updating on a frequent basis. Tentatively, it will be every Tuesday and Thursday (and if i'm lucky, i might be able to squeeze in more pages in one update than just one).. My break is here already so i do have a lot more time on my hands to do what i want.. hehe! And it'll be 9 weeks of definite updates from here until my school starts and then you'll notice my stamina just wearing out and me getting all emo about it.

I might put up some neat tips and tricks here so do look out for more here. ^-^

Well, till next time!

Posted at

Yeah, I noticed they are beginning to update a lot of things. I guess this forum is one of them. Hahaha, I created a forum on proboards a couple days before this. Oh well, there's nothing you can do ^_^

Nice comic :D

Posted at

yeah if there's any improvements made or if there's any questions, you can always raise them here now. ^-^ hehe i'll be more than willing to help!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.