Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

v3.0 Best in Show

Posted at

Vote for your favorite remix of round 3! Ok, this time you can mention as few as one and as many as three, I know it's so hard to choose!

Just like before, you cant vote for your own remix or for the person who remixed you!

Posted at

Fan Dan Go's remix by Ozone
Tera Forming remix by Locoma

…and I will come back to add a third one :) Great going!

Posted at

For me it's probably…

Tantz's remix of 'Used Books'.
or
Thirdperiodlunch's remix of 'For Your Eyes Only'.

Also, Tanz, I want to give you some kudos for writing it 'Fan Dan Go'. The mark of somebody who's really been paying attention to the comic! (I wish I could vote for Ozone's remix of it too, I think it's awesome).

Posted at

used books? The remix OF Blip and the remix of Wolf? Or the remix done by Blip, and the remix done by Wolf?

My vote goes pretty solidly to Dgriff's remix of Clench and Cheese, she totally brought that one to life for me.

Picking from the rest is tough, because there were so many GREAT ones. I think if I had to nominate a second it would be Free Jamm'n's remix of Teenage Wasteland, or maybe Reidavison's remix of Daphne Descends? Oh SO hard to choose!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

used books? The remix OF Blip and the remix of Wolf?

OF (Cause I can't vote for Tantz… and ncbaddwolf's remix was so completely out there and unexpected.)

Also, Locoma's remix of Tera Forming. (It was too cool, and I can't refrain from using all three potential "favorites." )

Posted at

For me it's probably…

Tantz's remix of 'Used Books'.
or
Thirdperiodlunch's remix of 'For Your Eyes Only'.

Also, Tanz, I want to give you some kudos for writing it 'Fan Dan Go'. The mark of somebody who's really been paying attention to the comic! (I wish I could vote for Ozone's remix of it too, I think it's awesome).

Thanks of both counts! But I always pay close attention to all the comics I have favourited ;) Just like I always snicker when someone else asks you what you colour with. I want to just tease and say CRAYONS! Yeah!

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

phillip the tortise's version of Lost Invisible, and Ozone's version of Fan Dan Go. I will be back with a third later.

Posted at

Thanks of both counts! But I always pay close attention to all the comics I have favourited ;) Just like I always snicker when someone else asks you what you colour with. I want to just tease and say CRAYONS! Yeah!

MUAHAHA! That sounds good! I'll just say, 'Oh yeah, I use wax crayons, and I draw on the back of old cereal boxes. The reason it looks nice is because I'm THAT AWESOME. The fact that the people who keep asking what I use to colour are dumb enough to ask when it's been said in my blurb about twenty times already probably means they'd believe me as well…

Posted at

MUAHAHA! That sounds good! I'll just say, 'Oh yeah, I use wax crayons, and I draw on the back of old cereal boxes. The reason it looks nice is because I'm THAT AWESOME. The fact that the people who keep asking what I use to colour are dumb enough to ask when it's been said in my blurb about twenty times already probably means they'd believe me as well…

…you mean you DONT draw on the back of cereal boxes?

…maybe THATS what I've been doing wrong…

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

DARK GOOSE-MAN I WANAN KOLUR LIEK U. U use pixie majik?!?!?!?!

Gosh, there were so many amazing remixes this round, I don't think I can limit it to just three… I think Tantz's version of Used Books deserves a standing ovation, as does Ozone's FanDanGo.

And also, Caliber's Life on the Fringe. It makes me so happy :'D

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

My vote goes pretty solidly to Dgriff's remix of Clench and Cheese, she totally brought that one to life for me.

wow! thanks kingofsnake! I'm flattered I got your vote!

This was fun, I'm all in next time. What cool idea for a community project ;0)

I, personally, like the remixes that are a bit of a twist..contort the dialogue to fit a different story. So creative!

Posted at

I reserve the right not to choose because this year was absolutely phenominal.

besides, I'm pretty partial to my remixed Paranormal Activity so I'm biased. *hugs her remix*

Caliber
Caliber
Posted at

My votes would definitely go to

1.) Locoma Remix by skoolmunkee
2.) Thirdperiodlunch by Blip

VegaX
VegaX
Posted at

My favorites are:

The Many Misfortunes of Lady Luck
( remixed by Miruku of Emma )

Locoma
(remixed by skoolmunkee of The Repository of Dangerous Things)

FanDanGo
(remixed by Oceanozone of Pinky TA )

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Marine's remix of Bleachemon was the best, hands down.

:D

falsegods
falsegods
Posted at

(My votes I suppose)
Fandango's remix
Third Period Lunch Remix
For Your Eyes Only Remix

But… others deserve recognition too:

Remix spirit:
Life on the Fringe Remix
Rebound Remix
Locoma Remix
Everybody Hates Herb Remix
Fantastiteam Remix

Still very awesome:
Victory Theme Remix
Phillip the Tortise Remix
Creepy Carly Remix
Between Failures Remix #2
Used Books Remix
Blip Remix

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.