Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

V 2.0 Best in Show

Posted at

I'm hoping to get a better response on this thread than I did in the v1.0 thread.

I think that one didn't get enough attention because we only got the forum recently.

Anyway, vote for your favorite remix here! Just like last time, you can't vote for the remix you did or the person who remixed you.

I'll post mine in a bit, theres so many great entries this round it's hard to choose.

Posted at

Having to vote for only one sounds really mean. They all look fantastic even from the thumbnails.

Posted at

I know, it's a tough choice for me too. If you'd like to put down your top three for posterity it wouldn't hurt.

Whether it matters that someone gets voted best of round or not really probably depends on how many people vote. I'd say at least half the people who participated would need to post here to be able to really come to any sort of conclusion

Posted at

Maybe, though, there will be some sort of competitive atmosphere that will ruin some of the fun!

…plus I can't name anyone who remixed me! And I want to! :neenjah:

Posted at

Hahaha, I don't know if I could pick out any! I thought the entries this time were even better than last time. Absolutely amazing work was done by everybody involved!

Posted at

I'll be the first to say my favorite remix:
Sage's remix of girl/robot was just all round incredible

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

My personal favorites were pink's remix of This Ego of mine, FreeJammin's remix of Caggage, and Darth Mongoose's Wolf remix.

Still, they were all REALLY awesome, and it was one hell of a fun project. ;D

-W

Posted at

Wingnut's Bird and Worm remix. For powered up roaches ;)

But that's just one of my favourties!!

Caliber
Caliber
Posted at

My personal 3 favorites were Wingnut's Bird and Worm remix for evil roaches, Sage's Girl/Robot remix for humorous girl popping, and Terminals remix of Blip for just sheer creativity and doing somethign different

Posted at

I vote for Wingnut's remix of Bird and Worm. The art just totally blew me away and left me in shock as to how good it was.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.