Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

My Universe

Terroquita
Terroquita
Posted at

I saw that there was a new function on drunk duck, so I wanted to use it. This forum will be for any questions or comments regarding my comic or my art. I'll try to answer any questions.

Terroquita
Terroquita
Posted at

Here is a question to myself: Why do you not update more often?
- Well the main thing is that it takes a lot of effort. I have a great vision for this comic and it pains me when I don't achieve it. I try to make it like it appears in my head but I don't really make it. Thus I work on some other projects so that I may improve and can come back to this comic and do it right. I put more effort into this comic than any other, but that also means that it is exhausting to do. Another problem is of course my hideously convoluted plotline. It will take me alot of pages to sort everything out.
Does that mean that you will let this comic fade away?
- No of course not. This is my main comic. I will finish it eventually. I am happy that there are people out there that want to read it. It motivates me, but also make me put my standards higher. I know that many of my pages are crap, but I do my best to improve and I promise that there are a lot of good pages yet to come and I hope my readers will have the patience to keep reading.

Terroquita
Terroquita
Posted at

I have decided to start making Thunderstorm Trouble in Manga Studio 3.0 EX instead of ComicWorks. This is partly because I wanted to try something new, but also because it simplifies the editing of the comic. During the first chapter I have worked like this:

1. Do a sketch on a4 paper with a mechanical pencil.
2. Ink the sketch with various pens and brushes.
3. Erase the pencils without ruining the paper.
4. Scan the ink and import it to ComicWorks in 600 dpi.
5. Touch up the ink, add tones, effects and frames.
6. Export the page to bmp and import it in InDesign.
7. Add word ballons and text and organize the pages in a coherent story.
8. Export the pages to low res jpg.
9. Upload the finished pages to Drunk Duck.

With the beginning of this new chapter I started doing both sketch and ink with my wacom on the computer and with manga Studio I do not need to use InDesign to work with the editing. Thus my workflow will become like this:

1. Sketch, ink, add tones, frames and effekts. Add text and word ballons. Edit and export - all directly in Manga Studio.
2. Upload to Drunk Duck.

ComicWorks is easier to work with, but I want those editing things in manga Studio so I will learn to use it.

Posted at

amazing looking page you got crazy skillz love the gun pic in front of the window pro quality lighting love all the detail.Great line work.

Terroquita
Terroquita
Posted at

Wow, thank you Dark Chamber. That sounds good, I'll just keep up the good work and give you more updates then ;)

Posted at

Hey Terro, Want me to tell them about BK? or are you gonna mirror this fall? Left a comment on BK telling people you were slammed at work this time of year and would Update SAP.

ipokino
ipokino
Posted at

Hey DR…whats BK? And how come YOU know about it and I don't! I've had Thunderstorm Troubles faved forever (feverishly waiting for an update) and now I discover there's another work out there? No fair!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.