Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Art Dump

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

Basically, this is a forum for sketches and such that i'd like to share. I'll post new concepts, characters, backgrounds, etc. here to give a "Sneek Peek" of what i'm trying to accomplish. Also, this will be used as a way to get opinions from you as well. Lastly, if you want, Fan art can be posted here until I set up a separate page for it.

P.S. Some of these will also be available on my Deviantart Page, but this way you can comment on them without needing a DA account.

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

A couple of concepts for characters using the new cartooning style I've been experimenting with.

A new look for Zera. A bit smoother than the originals i used in the first couple of pages. Wasn't loving her left eye, but i've yet to hear a complaint about it.

The Co-Star of SS, Zack (I've noticed that there are alot of Zacks on DD). Anyway, he'll be making his comic debut soon. I like this pic, but i've been told that there is room for improvement.

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

Pics I did for Lace from Digital Desire. She's holding a OC contest for her comic. These are my entries.

Reya (Normal form)

Reya (After using her special ability)

Find out more about the contest on her page.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.