Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Caption Contest

Posted at

Hey, folks! Want to fill in the blanks for my comics? Think you can do better than me? (Yeah, probably. XD) Here's your opportunity: Add your own caption to the panels I post, and I'll choose a winner based on what makes me laugh the most. There will be a new round every week, so there are several chances to win!

Rules:
Limited to five entries per person.
Winner gets to have a cameo in Ialus- Either themselves, or a character of theirs.
There will also be honorable mentions for anything that I really like.

To Kick things off:

What is Uriel saying here?

Posted at

I didn't think he could do that, with that

Posted at

So, Stewie's [from Family Guy] finally destroyed his mom, huh? What a way to go…

Posted at

^^" Please forgive my *extreme* lateness on this. I'd completely forgotten until… now. When checking my photobucket. Iffin I'm too late, well…. Well, then I'm too late. But I figured it was worth a shot. ^^-

This one is my personal favourite:

And this one is self-explanatory…

… although ten times as funny if you've seen the Shyamalan skits in Robot Chicken.

And I'm spent.

Posted at

Hnnn! Alrighty! Well, this didn't turn out to be very popular, but since there are those of you who participated…

The winner is: Dementia Praecox: "My *God*, it's more effeminate than *I* am." (Admittedly, the other one is also funny, so it deserves honorable mention. Then again, I've watched Robot chicken and know what she's talking about there).

Runner up: "I didn't think he could do that, with that." I'm now curious as to what Man in Black thinks Uriel is spotting over him. Then again, some things are better left unexplored. :3

Thanks for participating, guys! I'll let you know if i update this with a new caption picture!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.