Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

(2-23-07)A New Challenge Awaits

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

And so begins. Wonder how long until somebody messes things up?

Posted at

Well, we're aware that there is an Echzeon army now (and that they have a friggin' castle), but if there's one army, there's definitely another. So… who are the other guys?

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

Okay I'll tell you this much. Yes there is another army, heck i'll even blab that there is more than one army that isn't exactly pleased with the kingdom of Echzeon. Echzeon is a very messed up place. You wont see how messed up for a while but you will soon enough as well as some of it's enemies.

Oh i almost forgot…as far as that castle is concerned the world this is based in is rather odd. Yes there are regions that have things like castles and fortresses but there are also areas that look like the old west (first town) or even a decaying metropolis (soon to be seen). So you will never know what you will see. the only thing i can say for sure is don't expect a lot of cars or trucks or things like that. They exist but they are fairly rare.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.